First time grower

• Thread starter Millerzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Millerzzz

Millerzzz

Hey guys, brand new grower here. Just wanted to make my first post on the forum and introduce myself. Growing has quickly become my life and I am excited to meet some new people and have some good back and forth conversations. I'll drop some pics of my current grow right now. If you guys have any tips or see something that can be changed, I am completely open to new ideas

First time grower
First time grower 2
First time grower 3
First time grower 4
First time grower 5
First time grower 6
First time grower 7
Millerzzz

Millerzzz

Also had a blurple in the tent at the beginning of the grow, but saw some signs of too much light in the tent so I have removed it. That's why in some pics you can see a pink shade

amekins

amekins

Hey guys, brand new grower here. Just wanted to make my first post on the forum and introduce myself. Growing has quickly become my life and I am excited to meet some new people and have some good back and forth conversations. I'll drop some pics of my current grow right now. If you guys have any tips or see something that can be changed, I am completely open to new ideas
Welcome to the farm! Happy growing! Lots of good and knowledgeable folks here.

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

@Alpaca thanks man. Definetly did some over feeding in the beginning but flushed right when I saw some tips turning yellow/brown. They seem to be bouncing back for me

Koda399

Koda399

How are the black cherry pie doing? I have some seeds of this that I'm going to pop soon.

Reactions: PK1
Koda399

Koda399

They are very fun to grow. It's day 18 of flower and they have started to change colors at the budsites and producing trichs as well!

That's promising, I was really pumped about getting some IHG gear but I've been reading some negative things about them lately. I'll be starting them in a couple weeks, still looking forward to them. Did you end up with any males?

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

That's promising, I was really pumped about getting some IHG gear but I've been reading some negative things about them lately. I'll be starting them in a couple weeks, still looking forward to them. Did you end up with any males?
So far my experence with them has been good. I popped 5 of the seeds and got 1 male. I think you will really enjoy growing them!

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

So far my experence with them has been good. I popped 5 of the seeds and got 1 male. I think you will really enjoy growing them!

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

Also have a quick question for anyone who sees this who can give me some insight. I have been running 2 males and one of them has started to pop pollen sacs at day 19 in flower. Does this mean I can start to collect pollen?

HarryHood

HarryHood

Welcome, Millerzzz! Looks sweet! My setup is close to yours, but I'm a new grower so my advice is basically nonexistent. I'm doing 4 autos and running the SF4000 in a 4x4 with a T6 for exhaust and a T4 for intake. Best wishes!

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

Didn't really keep up to date during flower as much. Got really busy with a lot of stuff. This was the final result. Got an about 2.5 oz in total. Hoping to pull more next time

Top Bottom