First time grower

• Thread starter creekfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

creekfox

Welcome to the farm! Can you give us a bit more information? We can give more accurate diagnosis with more information.

Type of water
pH readings
Nutrient line up
Feeding schedule
Soil medium
Lights
Environmental readings
using tape water ph6.5 -Grow Bloom nutrients Part A once a week with watering past 3 weeks past/ fox farm soil in 5 gallon container/ 400 watte all spec LED at 50% and growing in western Colorado in a tent. thank you in advance for any and all help. David

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I am wondering if you have a magnesium deficiency, that or rust mold or nute burn. I was leaning towards mag def but most peoples tap water has sufficient amount, but not to say yours could be low. Do you add any kind of cal mag supplements?

C

creekfox

I am wondering if you have a magnesium deficiency, that or rust mold or nute burn. I was leaning towards mag def but most peoples tap water has sufficient amount, but not to say yours could be low. Do you add any kind of cal mag supplements?
yesterday cal-meg-macro -nutrient used the directions given with the product. thanks again

Ponky

Ponky

This is supposed to be for septoria. Citing this:
One of the best fungicides for septoria leaf spot is General Hydroponics Defguard. This biofungicide and bactericide is OMRI lsited, meaning it is testing and considered organic by the highest possible standards. It is used not only for leaf spot, but for all kinds of different fungus and mold issues

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The dead spots may be septoria, but the light green growing tips look like a micronutrient deficiency, which may be from high soil pH rather than an actual deficiency.

C

creekfox

The dead spots may be septoria, but the light green growing tips look like a micronutrient deficiency, which may be from high soil pH rather than an actual deficiency.
Thank you all for all the recomendations we have recieved. If we save our Grand daddy purple plant it was because of you good people. thank you

C

creekfox

hey all you people that were helping us. Again thank you. This is a new photo of our grand daddy purple. We decided it was nutriant lock . So we flushed her out, removed all the damaged leaves and gave her a room to herself. We were hoping to flip her to flower but.... I included a pic of all 3 of our children. The other two are "Acopoco Gold and durbin poisin. Its our first grow . Question to all you people out there smarter than I am. Did we make a mistake by growing Indica and Sativa strains in the same tent? Again thanks and happy smokin........

O G in solitary
All 3 ladies before the move
R

ritoMox

hey all you people that were helping us. Again thank you. This is a new photo of our grand daddy purple. We decided it was nutriant lock . So we flushed her out, removed all the damaged leaves and gave her a room to herself. We were hoping to flip her to flower but.... I included a pic of all 3 of our children. The other two are "Acopoco Gold and durbin poisin. Its our first grow . Question to all you people out there smarter than I am. Did we make a mistake by growing Indica and Sativa strains in the same tent? Again thanks and happy smokin........
Nice! Those EarthBox's look like they are working out great for you. Jeremy at BuildASoil figured out how to hack the EarthBox's by getting the plants to develop surface feeder roots early on so that he only ever needs to top feed with dry amendments
Edit: Other than some potential logistic issues, I don't see how it would be a problem growing Indica and Sativa in the same tent. Hopefully some pro's will weigh in for ya✌️

Last edited:
C

creekfox

Hello all you good people out there. Who ever new you had to graguate collage to grow a weed properly. Here"s our grand daddy purple plant for you to veiw again. Yes we did treat it for Septoria and i think we have it under control after two spraying 4 days apart. Treated for mag. deficiancy and are keeping a close eye on the ph levals. Now she is under 50% light from a 2000 series light. I hope my next move it to turn the light up to 70%. Thats happening today. Help pls. Anyone with any ideas. She is a strong surtruss Green color. all responces apriciated. Thanks David

Grand Daddy Purple  plant    aug 1
C

creekfox

These are our other two plants 2 weeks into flower. Durbin poison and Acopoco Gold . Any comments. We think they are happy plants. Thanks again for any advice David

Durbin Poison aug 1 b
AGold  aug1
C

creekfox

Hey all you farmers that know what your doing. Progress report
this is our two girls that are behaving 3 weeks into flower. Any coments??

3 weeks in flower AGDP
C

creekfox

Hey another progress report. Remember our Grand Daddy Purple???
Well she has given us fits from the start. Well we think she is on the mend.
We also tied her every witch way but loose. What do you people think she will do now.
All comments are appreciated. thank you

GDP 10 18 before string
GDP 10 18 after string
SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey all you farmers that know what your doing. Progress report
this is our two girls that are behaving 3 weeks into flower. Any coments??
1st off, welcome to the Farm, plants look great,keep it up. The light can be 80-95% from lights from lights on, I slowly raise my lights via dimmer switch the 1st. hour upon wake-up. As to Sativa & Indica in the same tent is usually fine, other OG's can chime in for more info or experience. You are growing known seeds for your 1st. grow I had to wait to experience growing in Coco/perlite with bagseed before getting my feet wet with known seeds. Enjoy the grow & watch & learn as you go,Cheers SS

C

creekfox

1st off, welcome to the Farm, plants look great,keep it up. The light can be 80-95% from lights from lights on, I slowly raise my lights via dimmer switch the 1st. hour upon wake-up. As to Sativa & Indica in the same tent is usually fine, other OG's can chime in for more info or experience. You are growing known seeds for your 1st. grow I had to wait to experience growing in Coco/perlite with bagseed before getting my feet wet with known seeds. Enjoy the grow & watch & learn as you go,Cheers SS
thank for your kind words. We never thought it would be so complicated. what do you think about our grand daddy purple that we just tied all up. We know we were very late with the tie downs, but this plant has been so finiky. until now we were just trying to get her to green up. now we are just experamenting with her. ?????

Top Bottom