First time grower

• Thread starter kellenf535
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kellenf535

Hello everyone! First time grower here.
I was gifted these plants, so I decided to go ahead and grow them. They just entered vegetation, and I am using Flora gro, flora micro, and flora bloom by General Hydroponics for nutrients. Along with Earthwortm castings, (photo was taken just after application of nutrient). Probably wanting to switch them to new pots because I am not getting very good drainage and I can tell that there is a deficiency of some sort. Since the worm castings, I have seen improvement, but not as much as I feel should have. I have an LED grow light above the lights along with a filtration system and secondary fan. Any tips, comments, advice would be greatly appreciated to keep my babies healthy.

First time grower
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I recommend transplanting them to 3- or 5-gallon fabric pots. I don't like plastic pots, but some growers do.

They look like they might be overwatered. Too frequent watering can look like a nutrient deficiency. How often do you water them?

K

kellenf535

I recommend transplanting them to 3- or 5-gallon fabric pots. I don't like plastic pots, but some growers do.

They look like they might be overwatered. Too frequent watering can look like a nutrient deficiency. How often do you water them?
Thank you! I watered them either every day or every two days, with the drainage issue it’s not consistent. I was thinking about transferring them to bags, thank you for the confirmation.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Def over watered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom