first time grower

• Thread starter newgrowersam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newgrowersam

since this is my first time i just want to ask some real grows some tips and things to look out for..... and what is a good fertilizer

thanks

supercharged

supercharged

am from the uk bro but i think most of the top organic growers use roots organic or fox farm + a little of their own magic recipes added into the soil.
what kinda strains u thinkin of runnin?

beckteck

beckteck

Depends

Is this accessible regularly or guerilla? If you can tend it I'd go with the FF bags. It is an investment if you have more than a few plants. I like the smart pots too. I have a batch of FF Ocean Forest that I have had for 3 seasons now. I just "rejuvinate" it with some of Sub-Cool's dirt recipe ingrediants and it does great here in Nor Cal. The medium holds up great, if this is going to be a yearly endeavor, and makes an awesome 1st season soil. I would really let it do its thing without any extra nutes through at least the first half of your veg. After that I perfer organic teas but many use nutes. It is all about what you're after.

If you are doing the guerilla gig you should get whatever is native and mix/top dress your plants on site. I haven't had to do this but there is a TON of info here if this is your "bag".

Overall, good soil is good soil. Don't cheap at the big box store for crap that's going to burn your babies. If you are planning on this being a yearly hobby I'd recommend good soil, you can reuse/regenerate it. It is a decent investment but worth it in a couple seasons.

Top Bottom