first time grower

• Thread starter zavy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zavy

zavy

Hello to all farmers,

This is my first grow, i grow it in my apartment,. I wanted someone else opinion on how do they look (for an experimented farmer's eye). Must say that they are mystery seeds that a friend gave them to me. The seeds were planted on 12.08.2011, and today they look like this. i tried to do LST on them, i don't know if it's okay what I've done, so open for any suggestions.

Picture001jpegjpg
Picture003jpegjpg
G

Gertcha

A bit early for LST yet.
Just give plenty of light to fatten up that stem

P

Producer

Hey dude! Welcome to the Farm!
Looks good so far! Leaves are nice and green!
Plant looks like its stretching for light a bit though...
That stem looks pretty long for how thin and how few leaves there are.
What kind of lighting are you using? How far away? what do you have for reflection?
Looking good though.
Show some more. Whats the rest of the closet look like. Upload away bro!
Keep it up!

B

bigchips

:-)

Hi there, i'm a long time grower of all things veg but new, to growing smoke. I've growen a lot of fruit and vines and would not even think of training a plant at such an early age. Some people say it's good to train young but i think it's too much stress even for a grape vine. Like i said, i'm new to growing green but what i've heard the most, is that you should cause as little stress as possible. Personally, i would always recommed natural as pos,(with a little, helping hand). I maybe wrong, but i do manage a decent wine from my fruits.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Oh yeah Man...Leave that poor little plant alone and let it grow...:sweating

The seeds were planted on 12.08.2011, and today they look like this..

??? Typo???

S

SD1

Screw the plant, tell us how you transported yourself into the future to plant your seeds, that is bad ass!!! :mad0233:

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Screw the plant, tell us how you transported yourself into the future to plant your seeds, that is bad ass!!! :mad0233:

LOL .......

looks ok .....yes let them harden off some be for LST
read and then read .............oh yeah did I say read :bow

you will need this

read it happy growing and welcom to the farm

Top Bottom