Vqh

18 Days of flowering
First time grower

First time grower 2

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
welcome to the farm..looking good for your 1st grow homie :)

V

Vqh

Thanks I am using 600w hps dual spectrum Sunmaster, the plants are from GHS White Widow, Arjan strawberry haze and bubba kush and Royal Queen seeds Ice and blue mystic

V

Vqh

I need help my big sativa plants ( 1.5 m +) have yellow leaves in the bottom the pot is 11l. Maybe I need to put them in bigger maybe 16l.
DSCN1545

DSCN1546

DSCN1547

DSCN1548

G

GrimloxK

well before you jump the gun...how many days in flower are you right now?...how long does the strain need to flower? what lights are you using?

Bottom leaves getting yellow is sometimes normal...from the looks of your leaf it looks like the plant is pulling out N and other nutes to sustain the rest of the plant.

What nutes are you using?

V

Vqh

I am in day 20 in bloom, using 600 w hps dual spectrum the plant is 1.6-7 m high arjan strawberry haze which need 10-11 weeks of flowering, I use Plagron Bloom,enzymes and repro forte : ) i have green sensation and pk 13-14 but it is early for them, I've removed the yellow and the bottom leaves and it seems ok :) I will check it when they wake up in 12 pm :P

The Frost

The Frost

Heya, everything looking great.
Are you in coco or soil? Ultimately they do slow down in root growth mid way through flower as energy goes elsewhere. And re-potting now can just cause undue stress.
Will likely mean you just have to water more frequently later on, which is not a bad thing, as the plants are getting fresh nutes more often.
Take a photo of that plant so we can get a size of how big it is and if it looks like it could get chocked up.
And lower leaves yellowing during flowering is normal, if this is the first yellowing leaf you have come across this far along, you are doing very well indeed!

V

Vqh

Day 35
DSC 0091

DSC 0095

DSC 0097

Bubba Kush, Blue Mystic and the most famous White Widow

philly kush

philly kush

Lookin good 4 first grow!Nice clean setup. You'll b hangin em b4 u know it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom