First Time Grower

• Thread starter mujtaba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mujtaba

Hello guys,
Newbie and want to start a grow from scratch. Looking into cash crop 4 by dealzer to start with. Plz suggest a set up and seed type.
Thanks in advance

M

mujtaba

Thank you very much.
I'll really appreciate advice regarding starting a new set up using cashcrop 4. Is it a good buy?

Cur Dog

Cur Dog

Welcome @mujtaba good luck on your endeavor. Growing Marijuana can teach you a lot about life and can be very rewarding. That cashcrop4 might be what you're looking for but I'd research the shit out of them and see what people say regarding similar set ups for a comparison. If it was me I'd look for one with two chambers so you can veg and flower at the same time and have less time between harvests. Might cost more but the rti would be worth it. You can always build one, tons of write ups on the subject. Any question you have has probably been answered on the Farm, search feature will be your best friend and save time waiting on replies if your in a hurry. YouTube is great too. Hope this helps you out.

M

mujtaba

It really gives me a heads up to begin with. Was thinking bout the two part platform myself. Thank you for your valuable input.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! Can't comment on this thing you're asking about.

M

mujtaba

Hey thanks. Do you recommend medicinal farming some other way?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm rather into organics, but that does have a learning curve. So if you're after simple & easy... I don't know of a single-bottle formulation, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means I don't know about it. I'm cheap, I won't purchase fertilizers from hydro stores, nor do I use cannabis-specific fertilizers. Jack's... Jack's something is one that people are doing well with. And there's another I was told about last year that's very inexpensive and I'm drawing a blank... GAH! Hold on, let me see if I Pinned it. Ha! I fucking love Pinterest. It's Hydroponic Research Veg + Bloom. Haven't used it yet, others here are killing with it.

Top Bottom