First Time Grower

• Thread starter Bombayknox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bombayknox

Hey first time grower, was having trouble with hydro so I swtiched to soul 2 months Back. Been using fox farm soil, salamander mix as well as spraying them with water/mixed with kelp and putting Cal mag in the water every few feedings. I water them every 3-4 days. I was wondering if there is anything I can do abot the yellowing leaves.

First time grower
First time grower 2
First time grower 3
NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Hey first time grower, was having trouble with hydro so I swtiched to soul 2 months Back. Been using fox farm soil, salamander mix as well as spraying them with water/mixed with kelp and putting Cal mag in the water every few feedings. I water them every 3-4 days. I was wondering if there is anything I can do abot the yellowing leaves.
Not really anything you can do for the yellow leaves other than remove them. Is all your new growth healthy looking?

B

Bombayknox

Not really anything you can do for the yellow leaves other than remove them. Is all your new growth healthy looking?
Ya the middle plant I saved from my poor attempt at hydro the two side plants ( one of which is yellowing) my friend gave me when my others died. I’m really happy abot the middle plant tho. It’s been growing like crazy

B

Bombayknox

Ya the middle plant I saved from my poor attempt at hydro the two side plants ( one of which is yellowing) my friend gave me when my others died. I’m really happy abot the middle plant tho. It’s been growing like crazy
how often do you think I should add Cal mag?

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

how often do you think I should add Cal mag?
Are you using ro water? I grow in coco so i feed cal/mag every day. Maybe so soil growers can chime in. Probably everytime you feed there should be cal/mag if your using ro water.

B

Bombayknox

Are you using ro water? I grow in coco so i feed cal/mag every day. Maybe so soil growers can chime in. Probably everytime you feed there should be cal/mag if your using ro water.
Ya I’m using ro water. So u think I should add calmag every time I water in general?

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Ya I’m using ro water. So u think I should add calmag every time I water in general?
Basically your ro is pulling those things out of your water so thats why you need to add it back with your nutrients. You may not have to do it everytime but i assume you do feed water water feed or something similar. So on the days you actually feed with nutes make sure cal/mag gets added. You could also folar spray every few days i dont use cal/mag in my foilar spray i do 1/4tsp epsom and 1/4 silica

Monster762

Monster762

Long As new growth looks good you’re ok. Lower will die off first. Plant will suck em dry n discard them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom