First Time Growers What Do You Guys Think

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

There are a few ways to do it. I would start with them hanging in a dark room, slowly letting more air into your drying space with time. You dont really want a fan directly on your buds, but you want air to circulate in the drying space. Be aware that light and air degrade THC levels. Ill do a little research to give you some specifics as far as temp and relative humidity.

When the branches 'snap' when you bend them, they should be ready for curing. if you bend them and they just fold/crease, and theres no snap, they need to dry longer. also, if you dry too quickly, potency goes down. (you dont want them to dry at a snails pace either, bc they could mold.) it should take at least a week or so before you hear/feel the snap when you bend the branches. (a week may be pushing it. Im going to try to find a little more precise info for ya within the next hour or so.) if you dont know what I mean by 'snap,' youll know it when you experience it.

When you go to cure them, (glass jars are preferred) dont pack the buds in there very tightly, but try to leave as little empty space in the jar as possible. The point in curing is to take whatever moisture is left in the center or middle of the buds, and distribute it throughout the jar to the rest of the nugs. because the moisture is being redistributed, its a good idea to make sure that there's not too much moisture still in there. just keep that in mind when you burp your jars. (Ill get into burping when I come back, time for a smoke break)

Top Bottom