First time growing any hints or tips available?

• Thread starter Justahobby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Justahobby

Hi everyone, this is my first time ever planting and growing (usually I can’t even keep a house plant alive!!) I’m growing indoors, organic soil, from germinated seed and so far so good but don’t want to wreck the hard work so far. My plant is almost 3wks old and seems to be growing in height and a few leaves appearing but not sure if this is how she should be at this stage or when I should start to feed with food instead of just watering? All advice is appreciated and thanks for reading the rambling.

First time growing any hints or tips available
First time growing any hints or tips available 2
Madbud

Madbud

The two round leaves at the bottom are cotyledons, they supply the necessary nutrients for seedlings. Nothing needed til they whither up. Easy on the watering, wait til the container feels light.

J

Justahobby

The two round leaves at the bottom are cotyledons, they supply the necessary nutrients for seedlings. Nothing needed til they whither up. Easy on the watering, wait til the container feels light.
Thank you for replying not sure what I’m doing to be honest. Different advice from different sites and forums and everyone I speak to also speak in word I hardly understand but I understood what you said. Much appreciated

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thank you for replying not sure what I’m doing to be honest. Different advice from different sites and forums and everyone I speak to also speak in word I hardly understand but I understood what you said. Much appreciated

Growweedeasy.com

superbudz420

superbudz420

I've been fertilizing my seedling from week 2 on, one feeding every 1-2 waterings, its been working for me so far. I've been using big bloom by fox farms then ill be adding in their veg fertilizer to it week 3 or 4 depending on their size.

J

Justahobby

I've been fertilizing my seedling from week 2 on, one feeding every 1-2 waterings, its been working for me so far. I've been using big bloom by fox farms then ill be adding in their veg fertilizer to it week 3 or 4 depending on their size.
Thanks for letting me know, can’t mind the name of the products I’ve got but it’s not fox farms as couldn’t find them online for decent delivery time. Might sound like a silly question but do you mix each solution separately and feed the plants with one then the next or mix them separately with water and then combine the solutions and feed? I know about as much as every 3/4 feed just water and the rest with fertiliser. Hope that makes sense

superbudz420

superbudz420

I have 2 gallon sprayers that i use an aquarium bubbler to mix the nutes in. I add one let it bubble a few minutes then add the other and let it all mix together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom