First time growing clones, not looking happy :(

• Thread starter Finlo420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Finlo420

I was given 4 clones from a friend about a week ago all 4 had been started by him with plenty of roots. Since putting them in to bigger pots and inside my tent they are drooping quite bad and just over all look quite sad. stems are starting to go dark and slight yellowing of leaves, there is how ever a fair bit of new growth on them all. Since getting I’ve watered once with ph level of 6.6 and I use biobizz grow 1ml-1L as recommended from them, the friend I got the clones from recommended lowering the light a considerable amount but I’ve since raised slightly as I thought it maybe to much light I have 2 basic LED grow lights I think there about 150w each.
Any advice welcome quite new to growing with only 3-4 grows so far, and always been from seed with not to many problems 🙃

First time growing clones not looking happy
First time growing clones not looking happy 2
Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

Not a lot of roots for that much leaf need to mist leaves several times a day and cover in a semi translucent cover big gulp cup . Take as much thru leaves now

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
These clones look strange, quite long/big and unhappy. I hope they come around.
What's your medium, did you fully irrigate that?
They look as if they can't take the low rH already.
The light is set at the correct distance?

F

Finlo420

These clones look strange, quite long/big and unhappy. I hope they come around.
What's your medium, did you fully irrigate that?
They look as if they can't take the low rH already.
The light is set at the correct distance?
I thought the same when he brought them over they just don’t look quite right in My opinion there’s very weedy and thin, my medium? Sorry to sound silly 😄 I’ve set the light back to the height stated by manufacture still looking very sad a couple days later 😑

F

Finlo420

Not a lot of roots for that much leaf need to mist leaves several times a day and cover in a semi translucent cover big gulp cup . Take as much thru leaves now
Been mistiming a few times a day last couple days and already starting to bounce back! Cheers 🤙🏼

Top Bottom