First time growing in tent with leds!

• Thread starter Jbl613
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbl613

Jbl613

Everyone is this tent seems to be very happy and growing at a good pace I think I will flip to flower on the 1st of Feb mite hold off until the 4th but we will see! Happy growing everyone
In this 6.7x6.7x6.7 tent
12 astro pink
2 grandpas stash (ethos)
2 cherry gar-cee ya (ethos)
But

Jbl613

Jbl613

Everyone is this tent seems to be very happy and growing at a good pace I think I will flip to flower on the 1st of Feb mite hold off until the 4th but we will see! Happy growing everyone
In this 6.7x6.7x6.7 tent
12 astro pink
2 grandpas stash (ethos)
2 cherry gar-cee ya (ethos)
But
Oh and I forg0t I have a blue dream.in there also just to see how she is not sure I will keep her for indoor she likes to grow tall

Sunshine9

Sunshine9

Looks really healthy, nice canopy. You're blowing away a lot of indoor grower's so far.

How do you water the ones all the way in the back?

Jbl613

Jbl613

Looks really healthy, nice canopy. You're blowing away a lot of indoor grower's so far.

How do you water the ones all the way in the back?
I creep real low for now lol not alot of fun but I'm gonna get a small submersible water pump and start watering with a smaller hose

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I actually have 3 technically in there one 6 inch exhaust fan that can pull 446cfm another 16inch fan above the lights and the small oscillating fan I think I have some 0retty decent air flow

Kool

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Looking great! Good luck..

Are you hand watering all of that? 🤪

Also, if they're praying to the light after a few hours like they are in the last pic, you can give them a little more light.

Jbl613

Jbl613

Looking great! Good luck..

Are you hand watering all of that? 🤪

Also, if they're praying to the light after a few hours like they are in the last pic, you can give them a little more light.
Thanks man! And Yes sir I am hand watering rite now lol I dont mind it so much because I know the reward :) and thanks for the tip I will make sure to turn up the lights a bit

Jbl613

Jbl613

Just rolling a couple joints for the week
Strain is cheesequake
If no one has used these buddies bump box to roll up multiple cones at a time I highly recommend their product it works great!

20220201 102918
Jbl613

Jbl613

Day 5 of flower! Today I decided to give the ladies a quick defoliation (removing all red stemmed fan leaves) I usually like to wait till atleast 1 week of flower but I have a busy week ahead of me so I decided to do it today everything seems to be happy and growing well.
Next time I will be defoliating will be on week 5 and then finally about 2 weeks before harvest I will remove almost every fan leaf!

20220205 104938
Jbl613

Jbl613

Chilly morning here near the capital of canada and gonna start my Sunday off rite with some banana backwoods and some pink bubba! Ladies are looking good seem to have a small whitefly problem I'm seeing little tiny shiny spots on some leafs gona grab some sticky paper this week and throw them around the tent! Also thinking of adding another 315 cmh in the tent? what do you.guys think?

20220213 081048
H

hawkman

Day 1 of flower! Excited to see what comes of this tent!
Nice - you are making a massive grow - just to let you know that Grampa's Stask bx1 has been worked to giove geat yields in a short fklower time FYI Ethos this years is consentrating on Auto - he( owner) filles this is the "new"way - and commented the speed in make stable genetics with auto - inreference to the amount of time needed

Jbl613

Jbl613

Nice - you are making a massive grow - just to let you know that Grampa's Stask bx1 has been worked to giove geat yields in a short fklower time FYI Ethos this years is consentrating on Auto - he( owner) filles this is the "new"way - and commented the speed in make stable genetics with auto - inreference to the amount of time needed
Thanks man! Yeah I've heard good thing about the grandpas stash and cherry gar cee ya from ethos! Im getting strong terpy smells from the granpas stash already! Its unfortunate he is focusing on autos I'm personally not a fan of them but to each their own and if that's what hes making money with then all the power to him!

Jbl613

Jbl613

Chilly morning here near the capital of canada and gonna start my Sunday off rite with some banana backwoods and some pink bubba! Ladies are looking good seem to have a small whitefly problem I'm seeing little tiny shiny spots on some leafs gona grab some sticky paper this week and throw them around the tent! Also thinking of adding another 315 cmh in the tent? what do you.guys think?
This is day 13 I should add!

Jbl613

Jbl613

Well just like alot of grower I just had to have more light! So I added another 315 cmh and now should be really rocking. Hopefully the plants enjoy a little more light

Latest posts

Top Bottom