First Time Growing [ INDOOR ]

• Thread starter funkdoobie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

funkdoobie

Hey, I had a whole apartment rented so I can make as sure growroom as I can.I :afroweed: more than two years now, and now i think of growing.I've read tons of info about what to do in details, but i don't know which problems should i take serious, and i haven't got any experiance at this. I was hopeing to use your advices to make as biggest and strongest harvest I can.Please reply !!! thanx .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome funkdoobie :hi:

I'd suggest you start with the . Then come back with questions about what techniques you'd like to try and how to make these techniques work in the space you have.

P

Pyro G.

If ur workn on ur 1st grow.....i'd suggest starting real small & experiment w/ bagseed. Don't go into some large operation blindly & blow ur $$$$. Let da girlz pay for themselves as well as the equipment & supplements needed. Just my .02

F

funkdoobie

I've read so many ebooks about this... i've downloaded some movies and i have a pretty good idea, and i've also spoken to people, who have a plant or two in their own closeths, but i'm asking for some inovative techniques

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Listen to Pyro funkdoobie, crawl before you walk and you won't break your bank account.

I'd look into a decent HPS light and what brands and supplies your local hydro store sells. Look into Canna products, if you're lucky it can be pretty damn easy. Establish a budget.

Top Bottom