First Time Growing Indoors! Have some Questions!

• Thread starter Treborkiller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Hello! Started indoor growing not too long ago, and had some questions. 😅
First time growing indoors have some questions

Starting with my setup:

Genetics: Barney's Farm Wedding Cake x BF Super Auto #1

Tent: 4x4x6.5

Lights: Two Spider Farmer SF-2000 (at %80 about 24 inches away from tops, 18 inches or so on tallest bud)

Ventilation: 225cfm carbon filter system, 200mm Muffin fan pointed at LED ballast, Two 120mm high cfm fans above the LED fixtures... when things get too hot(pics at bottom of thread), Tower oscillating fan, Another house fan pushing air into the tent because the tent only had one air intake at the bottom... Treating it almost like a computer case, But not too much air movement I don't want the plants to be whipped around.

Climate Control: Basic Walmart humidifier, The room the tent is in keeps at 65.F pretty much all year.. so the drivers for the LEDs and the fans do all the work, Heat mats for the hard wood floors/winter time, all on Temperature and humidity sensors, Pro CO2 x Bucket

Nutrients: FoxFarm Dirty Dozen with Cal/Mag (1/2 of recommended at first then went full strength according to their scheduled)

Environment: 18 on/6 off, 45-50% Humidity, Daytime Temp 80.F, Night Temp 70-75.F

Other: 5 gallon fabric pots with 14 inch plates underneath, Basic pest/fly stickies

So now all four of my plants are the same genetics and I've been treating them pretty much all the same ( LST/feeding/watering ) Why is it that two of them look super bushy, tight, and green (ones on right in above picture) while the other two have stretched out and have a nicer color? They have been cycled around the tent and treated almost the same.. The lights are even linked together.. Silly enough the plant I beat up the most is growing the best, as I almost broke the main stock in half and stopped training that part of the plant. You will see the taller plant in the pictures....
First time growing indoors have some questions 2
^Seems sad.. The spots are from me hitting the leaves with water the day before photo (dried up nutrients). Super packed together, leaves look kinda sad, and super green...
First time growing indoors have some questions 3
^ This one I broke the stock really bad.. but it looks happy and the color is nice...
First time growing indoors have some questions 4
^ Other one seems happy too..
First time growing indoors have some questions 5
^ This one also looking packed together, leaves are less droopy but still very green..

Does this just happen or have these plants gone through something i don't understand yet? Should I flush? Did i stress them too much when training? Not enough light? Too much light? Man growing outside is way easier! LOL

I'm not too worried just want some info from the outside, and any help and tips will be greatly appreciated!! :D

Thank You Out There!

First time growing indoors have some questions 6
First time growing indoors have some questions 7

SSgrower

SSgrower

They look ok, don't think too much, keep it simple, every strain is different. So you may see different sizes,shapes & colors. Welcome to the Farm. Cheers SS

Treborkiller

Treborkiller

They look ok, don't think too much, keep it simple, every strain is different. So you may see different sizes,shapes & colors. Welcome to the Farm. Cheers SS
Thank you! Ill try not to think about it too much, mostly because Im having fun with it and I don't want to make it a chore.. they are all the same strain, but i popped them all from seed.. And someone told me that might be a good reason why my plants differ so much even though they were the same genetics and I treated them the same.

Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Last couple weeks! Happy with the buds! Kinda weird seeing such a small plant pump out so much.
Sad I messed up the time lapse... Next time!!

Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Almost done! :D Looking yummy for sure! Just got my drying environment set up in a closet lined with plastic.. I just don't want any cat hair getting in there lol

Its getting hot and humid now so I had to move my exhaust system and put in an air conditioner. I did it more for my Second indoor grow! :D Getting more seeds in the mail today!
It was pretty easy to grow in the winter where Im located as it was cold and dry. All I needed was my baseboard heaters and a humidifier. I wonder how the spring/summer grow will go. Lets see!
IMG 20220413 102607461

IMG 20220413 102142564
IMG 20220413 102148015

IMG 20220413 102240668

Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Finally cutting them down!!
Happy with my first indoor!
Another one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom