First time growing. Its been a ride!

• Thread starter Lacey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lacey

Lacey

Hey, I am new to this entire grow thing. So far I have been doing good. I will admit I absolutely suck at cloning!!! It has been a learning curve and an adventure! My mature plants are doing good and I am happy with what I am doing.
I have been a lurking, reading and learning from this forum for several months now. Decided it was time to join in.
I am in Nor Cal.... No... The "REAL" Northern part of California.
Nice to meet you all.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Nice to meet you, Lacey. Greetings from the East coast. Now posts some pics of your grow!

Cute pup, btw

Rooke

Rooke

Yes! Pics please! And welcome to the farm family such a great wealth of information here lots to read at your fingertips! Don’t be afraid to ask if you can’t find it there’s no dumb questions ✌️

Lacey

Lacey

ACFE474F 7DC6 4ADB 930A 270CB4BBE298

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hey, I am new to this entire grow thing. So far I have been doing good. I will admit I absolutely suck at cloning!!! It has been a learning curve and an adventure! My mature plants are doing good and I am happy with what I am doing.
I have been a lurking, reading and learning from this forum for several months now. Decided it was time to join in.
I am in Nor Cal.... No... The "REAL" Northern part of California.
Nice to meet you all.
Clearly not new to growing in general by the looks of things.
not often on here a first time grower drops a greenhouse full of beautiful plants!👊

Lacey

Lacey

Clearly not new to growing in general by the looks of things.
not often on here a first time grower drops a greenhouse full of beautiful plants!👊
It is my first time. Although I have a veggie garden. I wish my veggie garden was doing this good. The heat wave is killing my veggies!
I must be doing something right.

elduderito

elduderito

looks like some of those plants might outgrow your greenhouse ...

i can think of worse problems to have --- everything looks healthy and lush! keep on doin' what your doin'

elduderito

elduderito

maybe you can share your cloning method and what went wrong ... I'm sure someone here can help

what kind of strains you got going in there?

Lacey

Lacey

looks like some of those plants might outgrow your greenhouse ...

i can think of worse problems to have --- everything looks healthy and lush! keep on doin' what your doin'
Unfortunately, we are having a issue. I just started a new thread about it in the infirmary section.
*Edit to add* We have cloned mulitple times. Our big girl has been topped 3 times now. The struggle is real, they are outgrowing the greenhouse. it is time to send the to bud once I get the issues taken care of that we are now having.

Last edited:
Lacey

Lacey

maybe you can share your cloning method and what went wrong ... I'm sure someone here can help

what kind of strains you got going in there?
Everything went wrong with the cloning. You name it, it happened to us. I did make a post about it.
The strains we have are:
Blue Berry Muffin
GSC
PGG
Apple Blossom
Apple pie
GG

Yeah, I went a bit crazy. Go big or go home. lol

Lacey

Lacey

"I am a new grower".........i was expected a couple little seedlings in a dixie cup and you dropped a greenhouse full of marijuana jungle on us. 🤙🤙👊👊👊">#respect🤙🤙🤙👊👊👊
Don’t let it full you. Because right that pic, I messed up bad! I overdosed every single plant! They don’t look that pretty anymore.

Top Bottom