First time growing Jack Herer.

• Thread starter Waldo1913
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Waldo1913

Waldo1913

One out of my two Jack Herer's made it. Is it typical of JH to boast such large fan leaves? This plant here was the runt of the litter but oh boy, has he shot up with a growth spurt. Any feedback on this strain would be greatly appreciated.
IMG_20210714_183359652.jpg
IMG_20210714_183520892.jpg
IMG_20210714_183428035.jpg
IMG_20210714_183411484.jpg
First time growing jack herer 5

Last edited:
freezeland2

freezeland2

I just finished growing out a JH auto. Grew nice and tall and thin like a typical sativa. Produced a decent yield when it flowered. Also was about a week earlier than the advertised 9 weeks to finish. Was also low maintenance. Just wanted to be left to do it’s thing. Vapes excellent. Maintains flavor until the material is finished in my vape. Haven’t found to many strains that will do that. Yours looks good. Have fun.

Waldo1913

Waldo1913

I just finished growing out a JH auto. Grew nice and tall and thin like a typical sativa. Produced a decent yield when it flowered. Also was about a week earlier than the advertised 9 weeks to finish. Was also low maintenance. Just wanted to be left to do it’s thing. Vapes excellent. Maintains flavor until the material is finished in my vape. Haven’t found to many strains that will do that. Yours looks good. Have fun.
Thanks for the reply!

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

how do you vape marijuana ? my vape is a liquid

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

True Jack Herer genetics don't really exist anymore. My boss was a friend of Jacks and had an actual cut of Jack that we used to grow. Actual Jack Herer genetics aren't being sold as far as I know. Some people might be trying to recreate the cross but as far as I know, Jacks family was not selling the genetics publicly.

freezeland2

freezeland2

True Jack Herer genetics don't really exist anymore. My boss was a friend of Jacks and had an actual cut of Jack that we used to grow. Actual Jack Herer genetics aren't being sold as far as I know. Some people might be trying to recreate the cross but as far as I know, Jacks family was not selling the genetics publicly.

What ever I grew sold as JH is good, no complaints. Don’t care if it’s from Jack himself or not, lol

FourPlants

FourPlants

Pax 3. It’s a dry herb vape. It can do concentrates too but I don’t use mine for that.

How do you like the Pax 3? I have had the 2 for years and have never really cared for it. It just don't seem to satisfy me. I have considered a volcano or one of the other vapes from storz and bickel but don't wanna drop that much scratch if dry herb vaping just isn't full enough spectrum for me.

Edit: I forgot what thread I was in. I am sorry I didn't mean to derail OP thread.

freezeland2

freezeland2

How do you like the Pax 3? I have had the 2 for years and have never really cared for it. It just don't seem to satisfy me. I have considered a volcano or one of the other vapes from storz and bickel but don't wanna drop that much scratch if dry herb vaping just isn't full enough spectrum for me.

Edit: I forgot what thread I was in. I am sorry I didn't mean to derail OP thread.
I like it a lot but you got to keep it clean for the best taste. I also have a firefly. That has nice taste through it but doesn’t work well when away from home.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

What ever I grew sold as JH is good, no complaints. Don’t care if it’s from Jack himself or not, lol
All I'm saying is grow advice would be pretty irrelevant as it's unlikely anyone is growing the same jack unless they're buying the same jack "replicas" from the same breeder.

Top Bottom