First time growing marijuana plant

• Thread starter Nell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2hitPass

2hitPass

What are you feeding and have you considered cleaning up the lower parts of the branches?
Good job on the training. A little support on the larger branches wont hurt either.

Nell

Nell

What are you feeding and have you considered cleaning up the lower parts of the branches?
Good job on the training. A little support on the larger branches wont hurt either.

I had the branches tied down but i realeased them fews days now as i thought they stretch out enough

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

That plant looks like a tomato cage would fit it perfectly for support. Like the others said, maybe a light dose of nutrients and some support, looking good!

2hitPass

2hitPass

Looks like ur getting decent penetration so you should be good with some lite defoliating. Just enough to open up the lowers. Other than that great job. Also, bat guano works really well as a top feed in flower and it's not expensive. Good luck.

Nell

Nell

Looks like ur getting decent penetration so you should be good with some lite defoliating. Just enough to open up the lowers. Other than that great job. Also, bat guano works really well as a top feed in flower and it's not expensive. Good luck.
Thanks for your input much appreciated

20201022 125953
Nell

Nell

There are some smaller bud sights that are gonna be gone if i defoliate is it ok to loose those

2hitPass

2hitPass

There are some smaller bud sights that are gonna be gone if i defoliate is it ok to loose those
She'll be fine just don't over do it. If done correctly it should increase the final density of your terminals.

Top Bottom