First time growing please help

• Thread starter Tamitha420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tamitha420

Tamitha420

I started two plants from seed I got for the heck of it I’m an avid smoker thought it would be cool if they turned out female I’m about six weeks into my grow and I believe I already removed what look to be a male preflower and separated them now I think I have female preflowers here but I’m not sure could someone help me identify or is it still to early

First time growing please help
First time growing please help 2
First time growing please help 3
F

FranksFatFurter

I can't tell from the pictures. But you should get some air flow on your plants to try and get your stems to thicken up and get strong

Tamitha420

Tamitha420

I can't tell from the pictures. But you should get some air flow on your plants to try and get your stems to thicken up and get strong
Ty I will do that seems it’s too early to really tell and I’m rushing things lol 😂 but I am taking all the advice

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

I think those are just secondary shoots. As for the male pre-flowers i'd like to see pictures of those. These seem way to young to tell
I concur. I couldn't see no public's either my friends

Tamitha420

Tamitha420

I think those are just secondary shoots. As for the male pre-flowers i'd like to see pictures of those. These seem way to young to tell
I am most likely incorrect but I thought this was male prob too early just like the other so now I have one outside and one inside

F83CD0CF A384 45DA B92D DCDD66C46E91
FD972249 7111 4CEF A815 F13BCF868A74
Tamitha420

Tamitha420

I feel like the leaves on the bottom are maybe not getting enough light they have gotten significantly smaller in size I feel , they are in fox farm happy frog soil I am not currently giving any nutrients and just a small grow light I feel like the leaves are losing the green color and stem is getting a purple color to it ,could it use more light coverage or is there something else I should be doing ?

983D7FA5 A6A8 4056 B854 FD68EFE1BF7F
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I feel like the leaves on the bottom are maybe not getting enough light they have gotten significantly smaller in size I feel , they are in fox farm happy frog soil I am not currently giving any nutrients and just a small grow light I feel like the leaves are losing the green color and stem is getting a purple color to it ,could it use more light coverage or is there something else I should be doing ?
she should be growing 5 bladed leaves by now, she is stressed, you may have a pest issue..

Tamitha420

Tamitha420

she should be growing 5 bladed leaves by now, she is stressed, you may have a pest issue..
What would I do for that or how would I determine a pest issue ? The one outside and the one inside are both only growing three bladed leaves ,this is the one outside this one is getting chewed up by something for sure the one inside just seems not happy

F7059724 59A3 4D6A 8863 FA27943B6D6E
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
A friend gave me to me was just for hahas I didn’t think they would even take honestly now I’m kind of invested lol
ok, could be than they are just mutants from hermied plants, usually slow growing, odd leaves.. etc
just keep going..

Top Bottom