First time harvesting help please

• Thread starter Kirkb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kirkb

Kirkb

At what point do I stop manicuring the leaves before hitting bud? It’s near impossible to get to every tiny stem from a fan leaf that’s buried around bud to cut, right? I’m afraid of taking too much off losing some of the bud/yield.

I know I should do a final manicure before curing but same question applies. Do pics look right as far as trimming?

First time harvesting help please
First time harvesting help please 2
First time harvesting help please 3
First time harvesting help please 4
First time harvesting help please 5
First time harvesting help please 6
First time harvesting help please 7
sambapati

sambapati

At what point do I stop manicuring the leaves before hitting bud? It’s near impossible to get to every tiny stem from a fan leaf that’s buried around bud to cut, right? I’m afraid of taking too much off losing some of the bud/yield.

I know I should do a final manicure before curing but same question applies. Do pics look right as far as trimming?
Kirkb, kind of depends who is the end consumer of the bud; if it is just you it doesn't really matter if you missed some trim because you can smoke it all anyway. The reason for a tighter trim is getting the bud to really really dry out more easily. Hang -- Paper Bag - - jars with burping seems the ticket....

Top Bottom