First time in California

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

Whats goin on farmers? I just got to california the other day..never been here before. im in the corona area by orange county, was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some of that cali bud. Im not a medical patient so dispensaries are outta the question lol..anyways thanks in advance for any and all help..peace :damnhippie:

O

og_kid

sorry to tell u thats illeagal but like gardenofdreams said get a rec.

A

andy107

how would i go about that? do i have to become a citizen?

P

paulycali

Venice Beach!

Skate Parks!

Think outside the box! What would you do back home if you knew no one and needed some meds?

Good Luck Man!

O

og_kid

go to the vinice beach u could get a rec there gonna cost u bill dont know how worth it is to u if u do make sure to go to the hash bar on the walk.

S

SB805KUSH

paulycali is right VENICE ask any hippie there but be careful cops on bikes. good thing about clubs is if you dont see what u like then u can leave, not like that in streets unless its safe to open bag and check buds.big buds and big butts you might not want to leave if you get the right connections..have fun be safe!!!!!

P

paulycali

I think he from out of the country garden of dream's! That wont work.

Hit the streets and hit them hard! Tell them you want some FIRE FIRE FIRE not just chronic you want FIRE.

Good Luck Andy!

A

andy107

haha thanks for the advice my dudes..i have been thinkin bout askin around but sounds like venice is my best bet..ima be here for a month so im sure ill find that bud cali is famous for!

K

kmk4eva

didnt the stores on vinece get shut down the kush house was showing on that msnbc sting for selling fake recs think they are shut down now plus i went there a couple months ago there weed sucked and so did there hash bar it was 6 bucks for a rip but then they charge you 2 bucks to use the bong

C

Calijoe

Sry VIP bud card holder I think u should talk to a doctor patients here

L

Lost

Dude, get a rec! Check what they need to get you one because you may need a cali dl. No biggie, just get up one morning, get a cali dl, head to the Dr. pay your 50 bucks, then tour the shops for the next month you are here.

That way you don't have to worry about shit! You'll be legal!

T

tngreen

didnt the stores on vinece get shut down the kush house was showing on that msnbc sting for selling fake recs think they are shut down now plus i went there a couple months ago there weed sucked and so did there hash bar it was 6 bucks for a rip but then they charge you 2 bucks to use the bong

Yup they are closed and good riddance! Those clubs were terrible and I hated the "marketers" outside playing to the stereotypes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom