First Time In Coco Coir, Glad I Found This Content!

• Thread starter ricogarion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ricogarion

ricogarion

Love the info and cool folks that reside here, using Sunshine Ultra Coir and Blue Planet Nutes. Growing Sbuds McKenzie & Purple Haze with one Bright Moments x GSC. Getting ready as I enter week seven, straight water now in preparation . Any tips or advice would be appreciated. First time in coco coir glad i found this contentFirst time in coco coir glad i found this content 2

First time in coco coir glad i found this content 3
First time in coco coir glad i found this content 4
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looks good from here bro! Im finding smaller pots with multiple feeds works great for me.;) I like to mix it up with the salts and organics. Blue planet seems to be the same as GH 3 part which is what I use. Keep rockin bro!

Skunked

Skunked

Can always make a tea using ewc or manure with molasses and kelp meal etc to increase microbe life. Unless you'd rather not but feel free to reach out to me if you need any tips!

Reebs

Reebs

i recently made the switch to coco after 4 years of ebb & Flow tables, and i simply love what coco has done to my life lol
im way less stressed, have time to focus on important stuff instead of something stupid like holding water temps (headache)

anyways, looks good to me bro, i noticed you trimmed up the bottoms, thats good stuff. a few things i noticed off the batt with coco for me was they need extended veg time to reach proper maturity for flower, and you HAVE to trim up the bottoms if you want sizeable buds, this is somehting i've been learning recently aswell.

good job bro! just keep doin what your doin

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Love the info and cool folks that reside here, using Sunshine Ultra Coir and Blue Planet Nutes. Growing Sbuds McKenzie & Purple Haze with one Bright Moments x GSC. Getting ready as I enter week seven, straight water now in preparation . Any tips or advice would be appreciated. View attachment 454487View attachment 454488
rico in the house and as always beauty of a garden

madscrapper

madscrapper

I'm learning that reused coco isn't a great thing.looses its posterity and the thing that makes it great..
And if your using synthetic nutes,then using organics is a waste imo.the microbes are the key to organics and when u use synthetics your nuking them.
Jmho

Top Bottom