First time in coco first time using new nutes... HELP :)

• Thread starter ogbluntdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

First time in coco first time using new nutes help First time in coco first time using new nutes help 2 First time in coco first time using new nutes help 3 First time in coco first time using new nutes help 4
First time in coco first time using new nutes help
First time in coco first time using new nutes help 2
Hello farmers I am reaching out to the plant doctors for some much needed help. I have recently started a new grow using coco. My veg plants are showing some symptoms I can't seem to correct probably due to me not knowing the reason behind the problem. Here are my conditions...

1gal smart pots
Botanicare coco
Botanicare KIND nutrients as follows...
KIND grow 2-2-4 @ 10ml/gal
KIND base 4-0-0 + 5% Ca @ 5ml/gal
I have been working on a drip system to feed them but I'm still working on glitches and faulty drillers. So I'm still hand watering the plants pretty much about every other day. Idk if pictures will show it very well. But my problem is that the leaves starting on top with its fan leaves are curling up and down and have a very rough leathery feel. You can almost see the leaves "rib cage" because of the way the leaf looks.

O and the ph has been right around 5.6 temps around. 75/65

No sign of bugs or mold or anything of that sort.

Also not all the plants are doing this. Just a few.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

those droopy leaves look like over watering....maybe its possible some of your plants are lacking roots?...which is why they are acting like this....less roots means the plant can take up less water, less nutes...so if you treat them the same as the others then you just continually inhibit the roots from growing.

i am in promix, but even for coco i would up the ph to 5.8-6.0....but thats just me

Top Bottom