First Time Indoor Cfl, Am I Getting Impatient?

• Thread starter jncoking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Ok so it sounds like your ph is to low for soil so they're not eating rite, lock out. Do a second slurry test tomorrow and if it drops again you need raise the ph in your pots, ground oyster shell or dolo lime, once you get that adjusted so let say your water is 6.8 that's were you want slurry to stay , understand? Also one ph problem is corrected id do a microbial tea 1st than 1/2 strength feed then water.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You guys need to re read the first post, he started flowering may 25th, he should have buds by now. There has to be light leaks, fixing those other problems will do nothing if it is getting light 24/7, they wont flower right even if it has no difficiencies and perfect ph with a strong enough light leak hitting them.

J

jncoking

Alright sorry for the delay in update.

Finally went into flowering, from what I can figure my timer had issues and wasn't giving 12hrs of dark more like 11h 15mins.

Here is some pictures.

WP 20151024 19 19 31 Pro
WP 20151024 19 19 28 Pro
WP 20151024 19 16 42 Pro
WP 20151024 19 16 59 Pro
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looking good, but I really advise cleaning out all those lower bud sites. Not the leaves really, just pinch off the buds. This way you'll force the plant to put its energy into the best, biggest buds.

saltwater

saltwater

Guy at the local grow shop sold me a large CFL setup, so I used it for a while and tried to flower under CFL but my plants got too tall and not flowering. So I switched to HPS and now they are flowering and they look a lot healthier compared to when I was using CFL.

Your plants look good though!

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

When using cfl you want to add 2700k bulbs in with your 5000k when you flower, the plants like the red spectrum light in flower.

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

Nice thread, some really good advice on here guys! As a Cfl grower myself, I applaud your efforts mate, you've done well. It was a bummer that your first lot grew nuts but hey, you bounced back and better prepared! How's everything going nowadays? This is my cfl grow, I only have 4 x 16watt (1600lms) cfl's but they seem to be doing okay never underestimate the possible outcome, you will surprise yourself. My girls are 25 days from flip, interrupted them a few times but they turned out to be bitches :)

WP 20160116 012
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Nice thread, some really good advice on here guys! As a Cfl grower myself, I applaud your efforts mate, you've done well. It was a bummer that your first lot grew nuts but hey, you bounced back and better prepared! How's everything going nowadays? This is my cfl grow, I only have 4 x 16watt (1600lms) cfl's but they seem to be doing okay never underestimate the possible outcome, you will surprise yourself. My girls are 25 days from flip, interrupted them a few times but they turned out to be bitches :)
You should paint the inside of your grow box white, youd be surprised how much some reflected light helps.

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

You should paint the inside of your grow box white, youd be surprised how much some reflected light helps.
Haha dude I ran out of white half way through painting it, so I covered it with green āœŒ
I brought this tent for $30 today, its not light sealed yet but nothing fabric paint won't fix :) the missus has her clothes in there atm, not for long I will be making a few changes to this. Turn the shelves into a clone room or maybe even a veg (not a good idea though). $20 brand new!

WP 20160119 027
WP 20160119 028
WP 20160119 029
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Oh man, that's not cool lol. Wth who puts clothes in a grow tent?

Latest posts

Top Bottom