First Time Legal

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Why don't you get some timber mate and build a proper space,then cover with more plastic sheeting.you got a great place there ,with lots of land.go for it.or at least think about it.you could start gradually collecting what you need.id build the base with breeze blocks,then a timber frame on top.wouldn't cost a lot.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Why don't you get some timber mate and build a proper space,then cover with more plastic sheeting.you got a great place there ,with lots of land.go for it.or at least think about it.you could start gradually collecting what you need.id build the base with breeze blocks,then a timber frame on top.wouldn't cost a lot.
only lived here 2 1/2 years. The misses an I been together for a grip savin an savin till we had enough to get something we liked an could afford. Lots of other priorities besides weed growin for me. I'm not bitchin or unhappy jus makin do. An I was able to grow outside this year so this what I could come up with. I had no plans of it till last fall or so. Just kinda happened. Now I'm into it a bit more an faster than wanted. Isn't that how it goes. An I'm just maintaing. Now the mother in law gonna be movin in for a bit from down south . NOT HAPPY but she getting divorced after 20 some years blah blah need place blah blah, so I stuck for a bit, movin shit round, makin space. Got the room just gotta adjust. Just like plants ha ha . So yeah down the road ill build a permanent one. Just money, time, etc life shit

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

45 watts total, full spectrum leds. From start to finish. Gorilla glue 4 x chemband and grannys panties x chemband will be up first for sprout. There in paper towel. These were free seeds from cannabis cup. We'll see what happens.....

WP 20160731 18 13 25 Pro
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

no she doesn't but the beauty of it. An I promise I don't say it mean or rude but.....drumroll......... Like flo rida says..............WELCOME TO MY HOUSE.!!!
GROW THAT WEED AT MY HOUSE.
YOU DONT GOTTA SMOKE IT.

done in my the beat of flo riders my house!!!

scoop

scoop

"Legality" does put a new spin on things. I've paraded my mother-in-law and my aunt and uncle through my patch...all in their 70's-80's....and they were AMAZED. They all thought you smoked the leaves/had no ideas what buds were... LOL.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

"Legality" does put a new spin on things. I've paraded my mother-in-law and my aunt and uncle through my patch...all in their 70's-80's....and they were AMAZED. They all thought you smoked the leaves/had no ideas what buds were... LOL.
HOLY SHIT YOUR RIGHT!!! I had some family friends we call them grams an gramps but they not. Both in their 80's they had no clue about buds, they thought I jus trimmed some an dried it quick when u wanted to smoke!!!! Ha ha ha I wish!!! That's funny you had same xp

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

so I'm all rough framed up on new hoophouse. Wouldn't mind running it at winter time. I have some thoughts an don't have anyone to run them by here. The misses could care less. So... I plan on taking 4 feet of soil inside hoophouse, that will give me about 14 feet from top to bottom. I will line walls below ground with mason blocks. I then plan to run corregated 4 inch from middle of my compost pile, under ground 5 foot an have it come out at bottom of hoophouse underground. Place 4 inch suction inline fan to draw heat from compost pile an underground heat enough to keep alive. Almost walipini like. Any info, ideas will be welcome, thanks

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

yo turn your camera round bro, this way you will get a wider shot right
sir I love u like a fat kid live cake, however it's difficult to manuver an not fall on my face, on my knees, one handed, holdin 6inch phone being 6'4" 240 lbs. I break branches left an right. But you right its sketchy video at best. I don't have all the room growin green got etc. I try man, thank u an I'm on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom