First Time Legal

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

ight imma take a sec before I start trimmin again. Humidity was killin me. Once I saw a few rott spots it was a wrap. 2 of them needed another week or so but I'm more of a bird in hand type guy. Not to mention its in a semi enclosed area so shit spreads fast. But..... The plastic was tore up enough where it was futile running the dehuey

WP 20161003 18 37 55 Pro LI
WP 20161003 20 46 39 Pro LI
keiksweat

keiksweat

hey big bro,
. were you been man?I've been depressed,crying,hurting myself.and you still ain't popped in the spot to say hi....hehe..looking amazing over here bloke.inside,outside,backside....backside? Different thread! Lol. Humidity killed the party early ah son?de-foliate,some people think its a swear word.but I'm betting if you'd have plucked the pancreas out of that hoop house,you'd have got all the air movement you'd have needed to avoid the dreaded rot.that indoors stuff seems to be flying now bro.hows the heat under that hps?all good I hope pal. Been running shit loads of bho by the looks of it too.hate to think the state you've been in.lol.pop in and say hi to the old git now n then....keiks...

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

work work work. More an more as of late, an have to keep truckin to get anywhere. Doing my normal job then comin home to tackle pounds of dryin herb. Not whining just explaining. Getting things ready for snowfall. Putting up yard stuff. Blowing out sprinklers. Ending garden duties. Etc. Working on repairs an readying up the winter beater.
indoor moving along well, starting to hit mid 40's at night so heater will be on soon.

WP 20161005 19 50 55 Pro LI
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

hey big bro,
. were you been man?I've been depressed,crying,hurting myself.and you still ain't popped in the spot to say hi....hehe..looking amazing over here bloke.inside,outside,backside....backside? Different thread! Lol. Humidity killed the party early ah son?de-foliate,some people think its a swear word.but I'm betting if you'd have plucked the pancreas out of that hoop house,you'd have got all the air movement you'd have needed to avoid the dreaded rot.that indoors stuff seems to be flying now bro.hows the heat under that hps?all good I hope pal. Been running shit loads of bho by the looks of it too.hate to think the state you've been in.lol.pop in and say hi to the old git now n then....keiks...
ha ha ha yeah the oil been gettin me, gonna run two more batches this weekend. Only 3 plants left to trim. It's a chore to take in solo for sure.

WP 20161007 19 58 25 Pro LI
Top Bottom