First Time Legal

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

weeded today at about 8 am good thing because at noon it was back up to 110, I put some extra tomato cages I put on today, never used them on cannabis before but I'm assuming since the ladies are out of the element they may not develope a good swagger structure, ha ha anyway just went out an looked, it's currently 51 out an 85 inside. They still look good to me

WP 20160509 17 50 28 Pro
WP 20160509 17 50 38 Pro
WP 20160509 17 50 50 Pro
WP 20160509 17 50 56 Pro
WP 20160509 17 51 31 Pro
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

never seen so few edges on the leafs. Maybe its a strain characteristic an I might get to find out what kind it is.

WP 20160511 11 29 25 Pro
Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I would try to run electric out there. Air movement important. I have a 8x8 greenhouse with 2 fans running and 2 more on my outdoor plants. windows are always open. every commercial greenhouse have fans . come July and August it will be real hot.
I have a stockade fence around my grow to block view and my hoops just hold the fence up. fans are more for mold prevention than heat .

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

See that makes since, wind to stop the mold from settling or forming. It's gonna have to be solar if any. I just haven't seen any trouble signs yet so I'm hesitant of changing. Everything I've read has been off, it raises my temps 40 + degrees, it's definitely going to extend my growing season from march till November. What sux is the door is only a gate it opens up 14 inches. Then I wrapped chain link on outside as to be up to Michigan's grow laws. The shitty part is the plastic is on the inside so it's a pain in da ass to open an close any flaps/vents I make. At least the kill switch for the electric fence is in my garage accessible. This is good to know an figure out this first run. I think I can get by with no vent or fan till June 1. We still have frost warnings all week. Thanks @Sunbaked I'm glad u brought the wind/mold thing up. I'm on it an aware!!

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I'm Michigan also. It has to be out of sight from roads and neighbors. So I did stockade fencing all around. Them little plants will fill that greenhouse completely up. When they touch the plastic is when you get problems with moisture.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

HOLY SHEET!!! UR FROM THE MITTEN, AND U HAVE A GREENHOUSE! Ur like my new virtual friend!!!! First run in there. I'm glad u mentioned about touching sides as well, that thought crossed my mind. When I made it my intentions were security first then convenience. I hope they do fill it up, then I can make one bigger next year !! Once again thanks!!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

FALSE ALARM on that whole to hot thing..... Snowed this morning...... This is table on my deck. Like I said, I'm in NO HURRY to go cuttin an venting this thing just yet. With the snow outside at 10 am it was 65, and 35%humidity inside. I'm not changing anything till I see some signs of damage.

WP 20160515 07 43 57 Pro
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I put some weed barrier down. It was getting pretty dusty. I also know I need some air flow as stagnant air an luke warm temps create problems. I don't wanna "crack" the seal just yet as I just got snow, an still frost advisory throughout the week. But the moisture on the walls scared me Into thinking it was going to speed along the mold/mildew etc. I put a 22 in industrial osculating fan high on end wall. This is why I hate changing things when there isn't a problem. The fan did it's job, lots of plant movement and the condensation was gone in an hour. Then my humidity dropped below 20% causing a few fan leaf's to dry an curl...pissed was I says Yoda. So It was trial an error for 24 hours. An its back under control. My solution was prolly one most know cept me. Since its covered it's gets no water. Only plants, so the ground is getting bone dry. I flooded the holes where my other plants were going. (Which I intend on getting some female seeds at the high times cup June 11, catch me in Clio) then I dumped 10 gallons of rain water all over surrounding area, the weed barrier held it well in its pockets letting it seep slow. Then I filled 4 coffee containers with water an left. It's maintained 60% humidity with fan going at 88 F while outside it was 51 an 44% humidity. So I think I have it back on track. WHEEEW!!!!!!

WP 20160516 15 17 38 Pro
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I did not find any feminized seeds last year. venders only had regular seeds there. lots of free dabs .
really? That's a bummer ! I heard Cali connections was gonna be there. do they not bring beans ?

Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice

I would add a couple of solar fans as soon as you could. It's not just temp. it's co2 that will become important the bigger they get. The snap fan looks nice. If you are worried about losing heat put a propane burner in there on a battery timer or thermostat to keep it warm at night. It won't take much, the pilot light might do it and it's like a co2 feeding.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

lots of venders ,but only regular beans . at least I did not see any. but lots of venders. I order mine on line. never any problems. too late for new seeds this year I think. thought you was going to Detroit? you will like Clio a lot more than Detroit. safer

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I just added a 8 inch exhaust fan to blow out, I also purchased a plug in thermostat. My first thoughts are to hook exhaust fan so when temps tech 85 F it kicks on. I am just finishing up, it'sgetting to hot. I'llpost pics in a few. PLEASE KEEP THE HELP AN COMMENTS COMING. I have no problem saying Ineed help. THANK YOU

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

lots of venders ,but only regular beans . at least I did not see any. but lots of venders. I order mine on line. never any problems. too late for new seeds this year I think. thought you was going to Detroit? you will like Clio a lot more than Detroit. safer
I have more buddies going to the cup. Should be a better time. U going? I got Vip for sat only.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

u thinks it's to late for seeds with this house? Few Michigan outdoor grow guys I know don't put anything out till June. An harvest early October. I'm thinkin I can get thru all of November with a lil TLC. It's all trial this first run. Idk

Top Bottom