First time Lst idk if im doing it right

• Thread starter Werkalot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Werkalot

First time Lst idk if im doing it right and i have a leaf that might be showing me a sign of disease
First time lst idk if im doing it right
First time lst idk if im doing it right
First time lst idk if im doing it right 2

First time lst idk if im doing it right 3
First time lst idk if im doing it right 4
Kepp89

Kepp89

looks ok. its often said that it'll look kinda wacky for a few days while it recovers.

you may want to raise your light to force them to stretch up and space out quicker.

and if that leaf picture is touching the plastic of the pot, it might not like that if a fan is constantly hitting it or if the plastic gets wet and the leaf is constantly damp. it appears the pot divides the leaf by those two fingers if you let go of it but i may be wrong.

what kind of water are you using? and i hope you water by weight. when you stress the plants they tend to take time to shift and you might think their current position is due to over or under water but its really just yet to adjust to the distance to light change

W

Werkalot

looks ok. its often said that it'll look kinda wacky for a few days while it recovers.

you may want to raise your light to force them to stretch up and space out quicker.

and if that leaf picture is touching the plastic of the pot, it might not like that if a fan is constantly hitting it or if the plastic gets wet and the leaf is constantly damp. it appears the pot divides the leaf by those two fingers if you let go of it but i may be wrong.

what kind of water are you using? and i hope you water by weight. when you stress the plants they tend to take time to shift and you might think their current position is due to over or under water but its really just yet to adjust to the distance to light change
Im using tap water with ppm at 40, on the days I do not feed and give water, it's mixed with 2.5ml cal-mag and 1 ml of rapid start, I think its recovering from overwatering, (listening to YouTube can be confusing at times) I was watering everyday in 100% coco. Now I wait 3 days before I feed

Kepp89

Kepp89

I think coco was made for daily watering. Might wanna look into that.

The recovery/blisters on the leaves might be the calmag OD since most tap water has enough...calmag...to make the plant happy. By blisters I mean the little hills in the leaves

Latest posts

Top Bottom