First Time Making BHO

• Thread starter M Dogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M Dogg

M Dogg

These are some pics of my first try making some concentrate... I used Whip It butane and filled my little 7-10g glass tube twice. Trim was 4 or 5 diff strains.
First time making bho
First time making bho 2
First time making bho 3
First time making bho 4

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

It's tastin' real nice brother thanks alot! Been droolin' over Green Dot's extracts and that "shatter shark" he posted awhile back still has me scared to go in the water!

LMFAO.. yessir. tbh ive really dug deep researched, and looked. only ONE person and hes some underground dude in cali. is even up to par to even see green dot. and still his stuff wasnt as good. i think green dot has some type of wand man hes a fucking wizard at what he does.. hope alls well my brother.
respect

M Dogg

M Dogg

LMFAO.. yessir. tbh ive really dug deep researched, and looked. only ONE person and hes some underground dude in cali. is even up to par to even see green dot. and still his stuff wasnt as good. i think green dot has some type of wand man hes a fucking wizard at what he does.. hope alls well my brother.
respect

All's well up here brother, just workin on some designs and whatnot... fuckin' sun hasn't been out in almost a week though - pretty sick of clouds and rain. How you doin' my friend?

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

All's well up here brother, just workin on some designs and whatnot... fuckin' sun hasn't been out in almost a week though - pretty sick of clouds and rain. How you doin' my friend?

Everything is Positive Minded Man. Can't complain. Looking forward to the Dabbers arriving on this thread to school me man. I need to learn these methods for personal usage. Can't wait for lulu to bust thru. Did you use her to get that goo up there? I almost like to eat that shit cuz it's candy looking to me lol. Ramble done.
Respect!

M Dogg

M Dogg

No LuLu in this little batch but I could def score some trim from Zen and do another run... Really excited about the possibilities. I wanted to wait a bit before I commented on the stone but after a few times dabbin... WOW! Killer high, flavor is intense, and it hits so hard of the start that you can't open your eyes for a few seconds lol. Kinda freaked me out the first 2 times 'cause I hadn't really experienced that in awhile... probably last time woulda been like 6-7 years ago when we were buying $80 grams of the BudderKing's infamous BUDDER over the internet! Guess the next thing to do would be to get that "still" I've been talking about...

burn4me

burn4me

looking good. still scared of BHO myself. too much for this noob to play with right yet. but it looks pretty good. no risidual flavors? that what scares me. lol
great job though. keep on keepin on brother

M Dogg

M Dogg

looking good. still scared of BHO myself. too much for this noob to play with right yet. but it looks pretty good. no risidual flavors? that what scares me. lol
great job though. keep on keepin on brother

The residuals is what I always worried about too burn, especially since I've watch certain friends who were fuckin' with making BHO years ago using the lowest grade butane you could imagine! I swore off that shit man but some of these younger cats have been pointing me in the right direction... High-grade butane is important. I'm gonna do a batch later this week with buds from just one strain so that will be a good test to see if I can hold onto the flavor.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I watched a UT that has 4 bottles of ever clear and a friggin crock pot And it looks like engine oil. I am sure its great stuff but can you still taste the wonderful flavors of your bud like that, and don't you loose as much as you make recovery rate
I just ask as I have no clue at all and always wondered how it was made and stuff.....
I love to learn so bring on the knowledge.
much respect
FlyJ

M Dogg

M Dogg

I watched a UT that has 4 bottles of ever clear and a friggin crock pot And it looks like engine oil. I am sure its great stuff but can you still taste the wonderful flavors of your bud like that, and don't you loose as much as you make recovery rate
I just ask as I have no clue at all and always wondered how it was made and stuff.....
I love to learn so bring on the knowledge.
much respect
FlyJ

Hey FlyJ thanx for chiming in... I did make some concentrate last winter using 195 proof everclear, I followed the BudderKing's method which was in High Times while back and it was great! Shatter-type stuff that had a little bit of a "moonshine musk" as I liked to call it...that was the first time I ever saw anything that was "full-melt".

M Dogg

M Dogg

Here's the BudderKing's method for making his product with everclear... we used to pay $80 for a gram of this over the 'net! Sounds like alot but when you consider that a gram would last me and my ex-wife up to 15 days it's not such a bad deal after all!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Here's the BudderKing's method for making his product with everclear... we used to pay $80 for a gram of this over the 'net! Sounds like alot but when you consider that a gram would last me and my ex-wife up to 15 days it's not such a bad deal after all!

That's crazy lol. Cant wait to learn this stuff bro. Maybe some lulu melt? Lol
Respect

M Dogg

M Dogg

Zen should have some LuLu wax soon! His nephew picked up a vac purge setup that they've used a couple times now...he may even have some shine left in his cupboard?...
Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom