First time, Nirvana Papaya (Mango) and Sour D, Botanicare Soil Grow

• Thread starter baconcookies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baconcookies

baconcookies

Just starting my first grow. I've learned alot about growing surfing these forums throughout the years, and reading up on anything possible. I'm doing it for the learning experience of growing, and not really too worried about how the outcome is, as long as I get some smoke!
600 watt light
Botanicare PBP nutes, with Silica Blast and Liquid Karma.
Roots Organic Soil
RO Water pH'd water between 6.2 and 6.7
I've got 3 Nirvana Papaya's going and 1 Sour D going. I am 15 days into flower. And just hoping to make it through with as little issues as possible!
Pardon the sorry picture taking skills, and i'm still getting used to using these forums. The first top pic the sour diesel is the lower left and the rest are Papaya. The 6th pic is a nicer shot of a papaya bud coming up. Pic 3 is some nice papaya buds forming.

First time nirvana papaya mango and sour d botanicare soil grow
First time nirvana papaya mango and sour d botanicare soil grow 2
First time nirvana papaya mango and sour d botanicare soil grow 3
First time nirvana papaya mango and sour d botanicare soil grow 4
First time nirvana papaya mango and sour d botanicare soil grow 5
First time nirvana papaya mango and sour d botanicare soil grow 6
First time nirvana papaya mango and sour d botanicare soil grow 7
First time nirvana papaya mango and sour d botanicare soil grow 8
baconcookies

baconcookies

I've tied all of my branches down so that the plants all receive as much light as is possible. It's getting hella hard keeping the canopy even on 4 plants that are not similar in structure at all. I don't know how long the sour d will stretch for. Nothing has started reeking yet in there, which i've already got hooked up with an 8 inch fan and filter. I need to add at least one more fan for better air circulation and to help with the humidity. I haven't really seen any humidity problems yet, but it does hover around 50%, and go up with the lights off to in the 60's. Any easy ideas that can help drop the RH when the lights are off?

Top Bottom