First Time Noob Grower

• Thread starter alvatron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alvatron

Hello fellow growers,

This is my very first time growing Ganji, they are almost 6 weeks into flower, with 6 1k lights, 8X10 enclosed room, 4 wall mount fans, 12" carbon filter, GH 3 parts, several 5 gallon pots, soil is FFOF;

my flavor at this time is 6 BOG's Lifesaver, one per lights
veggy clones for 1.5 months under 2 1k HPS lights
flower stands at 3 foot before flipping
net is set at 4.5 feet off the wall
had to tied all branches due to very heavy buds with lots of crystals

from the looks of the buds on the plants, I'm guessing I'm gonna get atleast 1.5-2 lbs per trees, but at the moments, I just stop using nut and started using just koolbloom to plump up all those little popcorn and start getting them big.

Hope you guys enjoy it

First time noob grower
First time noob grower 2
First time noob grower 3
First time noob grower 4
L

l0g1c4l

Hey alvatron, your girls are lookin good! Though dont count your chickens till they hatch!

S

satty

Hey my friend for a new grower you got the skills.
Awesome shots indeed!

A

alvatron

Yeah I know, it's not really good to count the chickens, it's just an estimate... can't wait til the day I harvest them and enjoy the fruits of my labor...

D

DaBeanCollector

wow,, 1st run off to a great start ..Lifesaver is dank bro

J

jakew215

damn son those are some biggins.

2 lbs is a big number to shoot for.

im hoping to get 1 lbs with six plants under a single thousand. apples and oranges...

looking mighty fine though, keep postin, i wanna see your numbers cuz im investing in more lights next grow. thanks

keep it up, good luck.

F

farmerjohn

You have got ur shit together for a 1st time grow! Very nice looking plants. I assume you did ur homework b4 you dropped a single clone into soil. I'm impressed!

B

BeachBummed

serious man mad props lol. my first grow was cfls and some rubber maid tubs. haha

you dont joke around lol

looking amazing. i hope to be at that caliber sometime soon, and your on your first!

props +++

A

alvatron

Tnx all for the compliments, yes, I did do alot of homework before starting out with clones. Like most experience grower say, you get what you pay for. So, I went with medium grade equipments and time. Right now, I just put them in darkness, hoping to chop them in 2-3 days for drying and curing.... They smell fruity, yet at the same time, smell like diesel.

J

jakew215

you using co2?

what kind of ac are you using in there. im amazed, those are some huge buds.

A

alvatron

I'm not using any ac or co2, just good air flows and lots of fans to circulate the fresh air. Here in the mid CA, the weather isn't that bad (tis year), the highest temp I get is about 86 degree. Today I did yield about 2 lbs of lifesavers and lots of trim. Looking forward to toke my babies in a cpl of days......

Mike49048

Mike49048

Those are some monsters, and using 6 kw on a first grow impressive. Yet us know the yeild you end up.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

welcome to the green thumb crowd...you are like me and many others you can plant anything and it will grow...thats cause you touch everything with that green thumb! lol
good work man!

O

oneton

really nice bro for first grow ihope ur gonna cure that dank ass shit it will be well worth it

M

mds1309

Helluva job bro'! My electric bill was high with 2 400's. Can't imagine 6k's. Damn good job and will be worth it in the long run.+reps to ya!:joint:

Top Bottom