First time official coco grow

• Thread starter JASONBROTHER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Hello THC farmers , I am from mainland china, I ve been studying in this forum for nearly 3 months, so glad to meet you all…

This is my first official coco grow diary, but actually I am Rockwool guy, especially in 6 inch rock wools.

Seeds:
Unknown hybrid+3*Royal special queen (indica)

Nutrient solution:Emerald harvest part 2+phosphorus as my main ph down(I'm fed up with pH down of GH, because it's too unstable. I used to sit next to DWC bucket for more than 3 hours, just to keep reducing PH again and again . phosphoric acid is the most stable and the best effect)

Environment(seedling stage):

Humidity 70-75 with humidifier

Temperature 24-26 degrees Celsius with AC.

Lighting: 24 / 0 schedule in seedling ,start with 5k(lux) , now it’s 6500k

First one at 5days from seed

Second one:
planting in 23rd Jul.

My feeding standard maintains at EC 0.4-0.5 (ph:5.5)until the end of seedling, watering frequency keeps once every two days(run off 10%-20% ),I am considering to transplant to the Flora flex 6 inches box with Coco at the beginning of Veg in my flower tent(
Until the harvest). I'm too lazy, so I haven't considered testing runoff for the time being. I think I should wait for some end of seedling stage to do runoff test .

I will keep updating photos, any recommendations are much appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your help @
Aqua Man.

First time official coco grow
First time official coco grow 2
First time official coco grow 3
First time official coco grow 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello THC farmers , I am from mainland china, I ve been studying in this forum for nearly 3 months, so glad to meet you all…

This is my first official coco grow diary, but actually I am Rockwool guy, especially in 6 inch rock wools.

Seeds:
Unknown hybrid+3*Royal special queen (indica)

Nutrient solution:Emerald harvest part 2+phosphorus as my main ph down(I'm fed up with pH down of GH, because it's too unstable. I used to sit next to DWC bucket for more than 3 hours, just to keep reducing PH again and again . phosphoric acid is the most stable and the best effect)

Environment(seedling stage):

Humidity 70-75 with humidifier

Temperature 24-26 degrees Celsius with AC.

Lighting: 24 / 0 schedule in seedling ,start with 5k(lux) , now it’s 6500k

First one at 5days from seed

Second one:
planting in 23rd Jul.

My feeding standard maintains at EC 0.4-0.5 (ph:5.5)until the end of seedling, watering frequency keeps once every two days(run off 10%-20% ),I am considering to transplant to the Flora flex 6 inches box with Coco at the beginning of Veg in my flower tent(
Until the harvest). I'm too lazy, so I haven't considered testing runoff for the time being. I think I should wait for some end of seedling stage to do runoff test .

I will keep updating photos, any recommendations are much appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your help @
Aqua Man.
Nice to see ya start a diary 👍 along for the ride.

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

The plants on the left are ready to enter the Veg, and prepare to test the pH and EC of run off under EC 0.7-0.8.

If everything is OK, the EC will be increased to 1.1-1.4 slowly (in earlier veg) on the day of entering the Veg.

Light up to 8000-9000 LUX, and is ready to gradually increase to 20K at the beginning of the Veg.

The PH of water with nutrition is 5.5(Just want to keep the pH of run off at 5.8-6.0))

IMG 20200803 183204
IMG 20200804 075528
IMG 20200804 075542
JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Isnt the penalty for cannabis cultivation in Mainland China, death? Sounds risky lol... Nice looking grow there though man
Hey, Dirtbag, Glad to meet you here, u re well-known grower in THC farmer ,
Death ? ,come on bro, we re marijuana growers, not belong to Heroin or opium growers LoL.
Normally, the penalty around 15 days detention, but if u dont smoke and didnt have any transaction record on ur phone , maximum 24 hrs in Jail.
To be honest, The Yunnan Province In southern China, where there have the world's largest Marijuana factories and R&D centers,hundreds of millions of tons products per year.

But I have always been very low-key person, not contacting any dealers on the street, and buying nutrient solutions through other channels.

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Isnt the penalty for cannabis cultivation in Mainland China, death? Sounds risky lol... Nice looking grow there though man
Are you going well with Floraflex nutrient solution?, When I saw the instructions for their products, I felt very aggressive.
Share some experience with this product line ?
Thanks ,Mate.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Are you going well with Floraflex nutrient solution?, When I saw the instructions for their products, I felt very aggressive.
Share some experience with this product line ?
Thanks ,Mate.
Yes I'm using the floraflex nutrients. The recommendations are very aggressive and I dont feed that much, I use about half the recommended dose and feed around 1.2-1.3ec.
Check out my latest grow in my diary to see how it does.
Good to hear it's more relaxed there than I thought lol. We hear all kinds of wacky things about China in the west.

lilnew

lilnew

Yes I'm using the floraflex nutrients. The recommendations are very aggressive and I dont feed that much, I use about half the recommended dose and feed around 1.2-1.3ec.
Check out my latest grow in my diary to see how it does.
Good to hear it's more relaxed there than I thought lol. We hear all kinds of wacky things about China in the west.
some Canadian guy just got a death sentence in china for a drug case....so i'm assuming it is as whack as we're hearing it?

Top Bottom