First Time Outdoor Grow Need Experienced Growers Insight.

• Thread starter Kilok9t9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kilok9t9

Kilok9t9

This is my first outdoor grow my wife and I are using un feminized seeds not sure on the strain. We used ( 1-4 miracle grow--1-4 sheep manure--2/4 black earth ) we are using different sized pots but some are big and some are small I do realize they will be different sizes due to pot size . I am wondering if they are growing at a good rate ? If they look healthy ? And how and when I can determine sex not sure if males will show sacs towards top or bottom of plant first ? 3/8 are a lot bigger then others so I'm assuming they may be males . If somebody can help me determine sex and just give general insight so my wife and I can learn how to grow properly befor we spend some real money at the dispensary"s

First time outdoor grow need experienced growers insight
First time outdoor grow need experienced growers insight 2
First time outdoor grow need experienced growers insight 3
BudBogart

BudBogart

This is my first outdoor grow my wife and I are using un feminized seeds not sure on the strain. We used ( 1-4 miracle grow--1-4 sheep manure--2/4 black earth ) we are using different sized pots but some are big and some are small I do realize they will be different sizes due to pot size . I am wondering if they are growing at a good rate ? If they look healthy ? And how and when I can determine sex not sure if males will show sacs towards top or bottom of plant first ? 3/8 are a lot bigger then others so I'm assuming they may be males . If somebody can help me determine sex and just give general insight so my wife and I can learn how to grow properly befor we spend some real money at the dispensary"s

Congrats your plants look good to me. Growth rate depends on how old they are. If you plan on leaving them in those pots, growth rate is the last thing you will need to worry about. Depending on location, you may have several weeks of veg growth.
It's good to give your plants a thorough going over to check for problems. Doing so, you will be sure to notice the balls vs the hairs. Once they start to show, you will know. Best advice I could give is bigger pots even if it means fewer plants. Otherwise, prepare to protect the pots from hot sun, the pots, not the foliage. Enjoy your experience.

Kilok9t9

Kilok9t9

I forgot to add they are about 4-5 weeks old and thank you for your post budbogart

Top Bottom