First Time Outdoor Grow.

• Thread starter DeadheadOG32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeadheadOG32

DeadheadOG32

I have not added anything to the soil. There's really no way I can help it is there?

DeadheadOG32

DeadheadOG32

DeadheadOG32

DeadheadOG32

Here it is. First time checking it in about a week. Rained every single day and will continue to rain

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

ok the new growth is green! that is good! but the old growth is yellow, thats not as good

you say you added nothing to the soil, so you are going to need to feed it when it shows deficiencies like this

I use a very mild solution called "buddha grow" the NPK is something ridiculously low like 2-.05-1

this is so it is very hard to go overboard and damage my plants. you can choose something with a higher NPK, you just need to be more careful when you measure it out

it looks like your plant needs nitrogen

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

looks like all the storms made it tough. those holes and spots could be from drops of rain getting on the leaf, and then it becomes a mini magnifying glass for the sun to burn. that would be annoying if there was buds on your plant but right now you are in "vegetative mode" and the plant getting injured by nature in this phase can actually be beneficial

If that was my plant I would not do anything more than what you were already doing

its fun to keep going back to the spot though isn't it?

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Hey dead i am a guerilla as well. i love it! what nutrients are u thinking about getting? i will help ya anyway i can. everthing is moving along for u now

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Dela plot5
Dela today5
Hey Dead things are moving along nicely man. what kinda nutrients are u thinking about getting? here is a pic of my Delahaze the 1st was took 5 days ago right before i gave them 5ml of dyna gro foliage pro and the 2nd was took just a bit ago. i also add a few things as well but i wouldnt worry about that since its ur first grow. u will want to get a simple easy fertilizer or organic living soil which ever is ur cup of tea.

organix4207

organix4207

Looking good !!!!
You never lost me dude , Internet has been down !!!
It looks like she pulled out of the deficiency issue!!
Keep doing what you are doing !!!
I have been using fish bone meal mixed in with my soil with great results!! In your case you could top dress it in!! I get amazing riot development with it and zho root innoculant.
20150607 122213
20150607 122213

This root shot is from plant at 5 weeks !!! Lots of fine hair like roots and a lack of being root bound !!! Total change from without mycos and tricoderma! ! Check it out !!
20150531 133231

Top Bottom