First time outdoor grower help

• Thread starter Kirkb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kirkb

Kirkb

Hello. This plant was seeded in late May early June. I basically just used Foxfarm potting soil and barely ever watered due to rainfall. I am on the fence about whether to let nature run its course all the way up to harvest or bring it inside for the 12 on 12 off light schedule. I’m thinking more of the latter because I think my daughters friends know where it’s at.

If however I do leave it outside at which point do I start adding the nutrients (General Hydroponics—-pics attached)? Can I start adding this now?

My other question is what should I expect as far as budding by leaving it outside? She should start budding as the days grow shorter sometime in September I’m guessing, correct? Thanks.

First time outdoor grower help
First time outdoor grower help 2
First time outdoor grower help 3
First time outdoor grower help 4
First time outdoor grower help 5
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
firstly do not bring inside for many reasons.
they are planted in the ground so they shouldn’t need any food..
when you dig the holes was it dirt or clay?
i’m thinking more clay.

Kirkb

Kirkb

firstly do not bring inside for many reasons.
they are planted in the ground so they shouldn’t need any food..
when you dig the holes was it dirt or clay?
i’m thinking more clay.
It was regular dirt. Not clay. Thanks.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I would feed that plant, if I were you, but I know nothing about those nutes. A mix of flora grow and flora bloom might do it for a watering.

Generally speaking, it's easiest to use dry fertilizers for outdoor plants.

A friend of mine recommends growing 3 outdoor plants for every plant you harvest — one for the pests, one for the rippers (your daughter's friends, in this case), and one for yourself. One of the most upsetting pests (aside from your daughter's friends) are bud worms. I would spray with BT.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I would feed that plant, if I were you, but I know nothing about those nutes. A mix of flora grow and flora bloom might do it for a watering.

Generally speaking, it's easiest to use dry fertilizers for outdoor plants.

A friend of mine recommends growing 3 outdoor plants for every plant you harvest — one for the pests, one for the rippers (your daughter's friends, in this case), and one for yourself. One of the most upsetting pests (aside from your daughter's friends) are bud worms. I would spray with BT.
Ur friend is a smart dude ! 3 might even be lowballing -

Latest posts

Top Bottom