First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated

• Thread starter Cmorscrilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cmorscrilla

Cmorscrilla

What’s up everyone ima a first time grower jus want to no anyone’s opinion on how it’s going. couple details about the grow is outdoors seeds strain are kush I believe jus bag seeds all natural no nutrients no nothin jus sun and hose water. Be gentle lol I am no pro 😅 if I forgot any info sry.
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 2
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 3
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 4
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 5
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 6
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 7
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 8
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 9
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 10
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 11
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 12
First time outdoor still learning any tips or advise greatly appreciated 13
thx in advance!

Rooke

Rooke

What’s up everyone ima a first time grower jus want to no anyone’s opinion on how it’s going. couple details about the grow is outdoors seeds strain are kush I believe jus bag seeds all natural no nutrients no nothin jus sun and hose water. Be gentle lol I am no pro 😅 if I forgot any info sry. View attachment 1019729View attachment 1019730View attachment 1019731View attachment 1019732View attachment 1019733View attachment 1019734View attachment 1019736View attachment 1019737View attachment 1019738View attachment 1019739View attachment 1019740View attachment 1019741View attachment 1019742thx in advance!
Hey there, I’m just curious, what kinda soil are you using? It seems to be working quite well for you they look healthy I like to use more perlite in the soil for good drainage, less compaction and more oxygen to the roots. Watch that your back pots don’t get too hot in the sun. If the new growth all of a sudden starts to get pale and limpish you may want to feed them something but hey if it’s not broken don’t fix it !!

Cmorscrilla

Cmorscrilla

Hey there, I’m just curious, what kinda soil are you using? It seems to be working quite well for you they look healthy I like to use more perlite in the soil for good drainage, less compaction and more oxygen to the roots. Watch that your back pots don’t get too hot in the sun. If the new growth all of a sudden starts to get pale and limpish you may want to feed them something but hey if it’s not broken don’t fix it !!

And one more question if u could. Is that last picture look likes it’s flowering ?

Top Bottom