First time outdoors

• Thread starter ChaoticNeal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

Ok I’m a recent indoor grower that’s been forced to grow outside I’ve always been indoors I can run organics decently well an this will be my 2nd run using organic fertilizer I’ve chosen an auto for outside from fastbuds there original cheese along with some feminized strains I’ll revel later. I’m here today to get my post started Incase something happens I can’t figure out, I will try to keep this post updated the best I can also once my girls pop up I’ll update this thread.

Here’s some pics from my last run in my 3x3 along with some bud that was harvested, One kind I got as a freebie from in-house came out neon pink.
First time outdoors 3
First time outdoors
First time outdoors 4
First time outdoors 2

Last edited:
WeedStalkWonder

WeedStalkWonder

Hey Chaotic Neal,

Those look incredible. Could I ask what nutes do you use, when you introduce them, and what amount?

I'm doing my first grow - sprouted indoor then transferred outdoor. After transfoerring outside, I killed one plant by over fertilizing. Any advice appreciated :)

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok I’m a recent indoor grower that’s been forced to grow outside I’ve always been indoors I can run organics decently well an this will be my 2nd run using organic fertilizer I’ve chosen an auto for outside from fastbuds there original cheese along with some feminized strains I’ll revel later. I’m here today to get my post started Incase something happens I can’t figure out, I will try to keep this post updated the best I can also once my girls pop up I’ll update this thread.

Here’s some pics from my last run in my 3x3 along with some bud that was harvested, One kind I got as a freebie from in-house came out neon pink.
View attachment 985071View attachment 985053View attachment 985072View attachment 985066
Buds and bullets nice combo! And nice work can’t wait yo see the auto

ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

Those plants were all grown with maxibloom from GH in Coco coir, It can be used in veg or flower you don’t need the maxigrow the bloom works great for both.

Now if ur in soil I wouldn’t feed for 3-4 weeks it should have some nutes in it and for hydro or Coco u can start from day one just make sure ur ph is on point.

I used a 5 gallon bucket to mix my nutes and I used an EC meter I always worked my way up to a max of 1.5 EC if u went by the scoop in the bag I’d mix 2 tablespoons per 5 gallons of water should come out close to 1.2 which is fine I usually start out with half of that but I’ve watered seedlings before with that strength and never had tip burn, some strains are more sensitive but later on you should buy an ec meter if u don’t have on
Hey Chaotic Neal,

Those look incredible. Could I ask what nutes do you use, when you introduce them, and what amount?

I'm doing my first grow - sprouted indoor then transferred outdoor. After transfoerring outside, I killed one plant by over fertilizing. Any advice appreciated :)

WeedStalkWonder

WeedStalkWonder

Those plants were all grown with maxibloom from GH in Coco coir, It can be used in veg or flower you don’t need the maxigrow the bloom works great for both.

Now if ur in soil I wouldn’t feed for 3-4 weeks it should have some nutes in it and for hydro or Coco u can start from day one just make sure ur ph is on point.

I used a 5 gallon bucket to mix my nutes and I used an EC meter I always worked my way up to a max of 1.5 EC if u went by the scoop in the bag I’d mix 2 tablespoons per 5 gallons of water should come out close to 1.2 which is fine I usually start out with half of that but I’ve watered seedlings before with that strength and never had tip burn, some strains are more sensitive but later on you should buy an ec meter if u don’t have on
Sounds like it's start low and slow. Appreciate the info :)

ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

Ok guys the original cheese Has sprouted she was up when I looked a lil while ago pay no attention to the banana tree in the background I just recently got it.

I’m gonna have to get the ball rollin sooner than I thought now I’m gonna be putting her outside strait in the ground I’ll be mixing in good soil along with the soil we’re I plant her.

the nutrients I’ll be using a mix of down to earth dry organics and a few others I also have bat guano & sea bird guano I have recently read a book called true living organics I hope what I learned will help I’ve also wrote down a list of the other strains I’ll be putting outside I’ll upload some more pics once they pop up.
CC046D35 A291 437F 9FA4 C028CB773D9F
E2E88F96 6923 4925 B5E2 2039A8FD2006
08A8DB92 09AF 4104 BDC3 8DB72112F9F8

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok guys the original cheese Has sprouted she was up when I looked a lil while ago pay no attention to the banana tree in the background I just recently got it.

I’m gonna have to get the ball rollin sooner than I thought now I’m gonna be putting her outside strait in the ground I’ll be mixing in good soil along with the soil we’re I plant her.

the nutrients I’ll be using a mix of down to earth dry organics and a few others I also have bat guano & sea bird guano I have recently read a book called true living organics I hope what I learned will help I’ve also wrote down a list of the other strains I’ll be putting outside I’ll upload some more pics once they pop up.View attachment 985566View attachment 985567View attachment 985568
I had good luck with the cheeseberrie from 00 easy grow good yield nice smoke !
That’s I baby banana! Mines in used promix ! Lmao

ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

Bro I love ur tree how old is she and if I may ask a little bit about the cheeseberry it’s it like regular blue cheese Or does it have a different taste.

ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

Well I started 3 outside to see How they would do,I put the b-52,cheeseberrie and one outdoor mix out there an I walk out today’s to look at them an something has dug them all up during the night I swear you can’t win for losing any advice anyone could give about keeping animals from digging plants up would be appreciated.

I might have to order some moth balls and I have a cage I built for the auto cheese so she should be fine but I don’t see how the others can make it if I don’t find a solution besides more cages.
5159C0CC 5FB6 4DA4 A3F7 D22F4E2712AC

Rooke

Rooke

Hey there! I had a banana tree for years it was a lot of fun to grow. It had been totally stressed when I got it, dead leaves and dying out. But it sprouted a baby at the base and that grew like crazy in sandy soil upwards of six feet I had to give it too a friend that had huge windows and a tall ceiling it never grew a banana it’s been over 10 years

ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

It’s been a wile since I posted I only had enough wire for one cadge outside an the animals we’re I live love seedlings so I only got by with one but it’ll be 2 weeks into flower in 3 days at that point I’m gonna topdress her again and lay down some mulch I’ve always used synthetic nutes this is my first round dry organics so don’t hate on me to bad I have the original cheese by fast buds in a 2 gallon pot she’s grew pretty fast no side branching tho it’s just growing a single cola also there is one leaf on the top with one rust spot any ideas on what it might be will be really helpful I’m thinking calcium but it could be montybellum we’re its started from the top what would u guys add to fix this I’ll post a close up pic of it here in a min when I go back to look at her
9F24742F 19F2 429A 8A68 06F300062122

Madmax

Madmax

Hi mate .i used to get baby rabbits eating my seedlings so i started using chicken wire which you cant put your baby finger through it..snails and slugs will eat them also ..with the mulch make sure you water first before putting the mulch down..it can hold quite alot of water and make it harder to water through....i use pea straw at beginning of grow which breaks down quickly for there N fix..

Latest posts

Top Bottom