First Time Outside

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Hey farmers yes this will be my first time growing outside and my 2nd time growing I have only grown once and I love it I'm not that experienced but I have a good idea of what I'm doing inside now I need to learn about outdoors so this is what I'll be growing with I have FFOF (fox farm ocean forest) for soil and I will be adding lime to keep ph in line I'm still debating on using a trash bag for a pot or just digging a hole. I will be using a great white auto flower in a couple weeks I will be using clones of bc god bud, Og kush and white widdow. Any criticism and suggestions would help very much thanks farmers

E

eighty9concr

Depending on the natural soil in your area, I would recommend digging holes over trash bags. Even if its pretty solid, you could add some perlite/stone to the bottom of the hole to increase your drainage. The more soil, the bigger the plant has the potential to get

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Depending on the natural soil in your area, I would recommend digging holes over trash bags. Even if its pretty solid, you could add some perlite/stone to the bottom of the hole to increase your drainage. The more soil, the bigger the plant has the potential to get
Do you know if I could put clones outside right away or should I veg them in my tent then put them out?

E

eighty9concr

Whats you location? Here in california I have put clones straight outside once they are rooted on June 1st. Now we veg them in greenhouses under supplemental light all of May before they go in their final homes on June 1st. As long as its not still getting too cold at night you will be fine putting them straight outside.

You could veg them in your tent as well first if you wanted to but imo they will grow faster and more vigorously if put outside. If you do veg them in your tent first make sure you adjust them to the sun when they go outside unless you have 1000s in your tent

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I have 6500k t5s in my tent and I live in New Hampshire soo it's a big difference for cali but right now it really hasn't dropped under 50

str8smokn

str8smokn

What's your day light hours up there,sun rise to sun set? Your dark time might be too long,cause them to go right into flower,then reveg early in summer..:confused:
You need longer then 13 -14. hrs of sunlight to keep from flowering. IMO
STR8

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Yes I know that you need longer then 13 hours my sunlight is already 14 hours +

DrNorCal

DrNorCal

Do they trash bags limit root growth potential? If so why would you ever want that? I have mine directly planted into the soil.

DrNorCal

DrNorCal

Does nature use trash bags? Didn't think so. Ditch the trash bags, were growing cannabis here.
That's what I've always thought. There has to be a reason all these people are using trash bags though, maybe in certain area's the soil surrounding the holes are inhabitable.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It can also preserve water in the root zone.

Top Bottom