First time QWET, first time making gummies.. Oops

• Thread starter 420hobbygrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420hobbygrower

420hobbygrower

Last year I did some outdoors (first time) and ended up with too much and froze some untrimmed... guessing 3.5 ounces or so, but I never weighed it. It was Bodhi's Cluster Funk.

Well I decided to do a batch of QWET, first time ever, followed all the tech guides for that. Evapped over night with a fan and a heat mat, ended up with a ton of tar/oil. I decided to use QWET extract for gummies because I wanted to reduce chlorophyl and plant matter and minimize the cannabis taste (I'm sensitive to it for some reason). So I gently heated it all up with just enough coconut oil to get all of the extract out of the pans and into a mason jar. 😎

I never made gummies before and decided to follow @amekins recipe (1/2 batch). I used 1/8 of my canna oil for 110 gummies. I must have messed up my math or measurements somewhere, because I conservatively thought they were going to be 6-10 mg each. So I ate 2 of them thinking they were weak, and went to the fucking moon. First hour was perfect.. super stoned, having fun cleaning up my girls, then I realized I could barely walk and the next 3 hours were absolute hell. Felt like I was losing consciousness. Tried to make myself throw up to no avail haha. But I'm alive! A survivor if you will. Not sure if I accidentally used more than 1/8 of my oil or what, but the maths don't make sense to me for why I got so fucked up.

Regardless, I feel pretty proud today. 😅😅

Latest posts

Top Bottom