First time SOG grow

• Thread starter 518Stoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
518Stoner

518Stoner

I have already built my grow room and ordered seeds, but would like some constructive criticism on my grow room as well as on my choice of seeds. I have built a 3 foot wide by 4 foot tall and 6 foot long grow box. I am planning to do a SOG grow using only florescent and led lights. Here are the seeds that I ordered to grow as mother plants, 1 Chocolate Kush, 1 Blue Mystic, 1 Berry Bomb, 1 Bubblegummer and also received 1 free El Alquimista and 1 free Supersonic Cristal Storm. Would love it if someone could let me know which ones will work better for a SOG and which ones will be better to grow outdoors.

Big Hempin

Big Hempin

How's everything lookin... i would do them all indoors

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I would stick with 2 strains indoors and separate them so you can more easily keep the canopy even. I wouldn't grow any outdoors, its too cold. Unless your in the southern hemisphere??? Or you wanna save them for next year???

518Stoner

518Stoner

Here is a little update on my grow. My girls vegged for just under 2 months and are now entering week 4 of 12/12, so I am saying that they are on week 3 of flower. The first pic is of the ladies when they were put on 12/12. I have a blue mystic, a chocolate kush, a bubblegummer, an el alquimista, a supersonic crystal storm auto, and one bag seed aka the little one in the front row. I am using Jungle Juice liquid nutes, temps are at 73-76, exhaust fan is going 24/7. The second pic is them at the start of week 3 of flower. The last one is a top shot of the bubblegummer which I think is looking pretty good for 3 weeks. Any have any thoughts or suggestions on any improvements???
20130130 130601
20130217 110929
20130215 182103

Big Hempin

Big Hempin

Here is a little update on my grow. My girls vegged for just under 2 months and are now entering week 4 of 12/12, so I am saying that they are on week 3 of flower. The first pic is of the ladies when they were put on 12/12. I have a blue mystic, a chocolate kush, a bubblegummer, an el alquimista, a supersonic crystal storm auto, and one bag seed aka the little one in the front row. I am using Jungle Juice liquid nutes, temps are at 73-76, exhaust fan is going 24/7. The second pic is them at the start of week 3 of flower. The last one is a top shot of the bubblegummer which I think is looking pretty good for 3 weeks. Any have any thoughts or suggestions on any improvements???View attachment 291252View attachment 291253View attachment 291254

Yeah be4 flowering transplant and you will be rewarded with xtra yield than the orignal smaller container...

buddahslave

buddahslave

I would stick with one stain and master it. Pick the plant that is short and bushy and super crop the hell out that bitch. stuff as many plants as you can in your space because sog is a numbers game, more smaller shorter plants in a fast veg and fast flowering systems = cash cropping :cool:

Top Bottom