First time transplanting rooted clones.

• Thread starter WannaBeGreenThumbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

Hi friends, how's it growing.

This morning I was happy to see I had roots coming put all sides of the root riot, eagerly I transplanted into 1/3 living soil with ocean blend happy 🐸 and Gia greens.

I have been hardening them off removing dome for short periods and have both vents open, couple questions if I may since it's my first time reaching this point. Did I jump the gun on transplant or was this the right time I've seen some let the cube be fully colonized and wrapped, and what type of hunidity should they have now, is it OK to leave them sitting next to the autoflowers now roughly 50 55 percent humidity

(I didn't get the first one's roots was too excited when I pulled it out and seen even more roots than these 2 had)

First time transplanting rooted clones
First time transplanting rooted clones 2
First time transplanting rooted clones 3
First time transplanting rooted clones 4
First time transplanting rooted clones 5
First time transplanting rooted clones 6
CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

Depends on how healthy you want them. They should be fine sitting next to the auto's as long as the light isn't too intense.

Ideally you would want humidity to be in in the 60-65% range to help reduce the transplant stress and the temps to be on the warmer side of things, but they'll survive either way. Their growth might seem slow for a while as they throw roots into the new media, but once they had adequate rooting they'll start to take off.

Top Bottom