First time using coco coir! First grow first hydroponic setup!

• Thread starter 716legalgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
716legalgrow

716legalgrow

First 3 pictures are of my seeded clones (2 cherynobl one unknown) and last handful of pictures with the more bushy plant is my clone I got from a friend (unknown genetics). I have northern light auto flowers that just pushed through the soil today! Will keep updating as I go along. So far so good, except the clone experienced nutrient burn and is just outright being a weird plant to grow. Any tips, advice on her will gladly help. I don’t overwater, I feed PH balanced water with 2ml of General Hydroponics Flora series, then some cal mag plus. Once I noticed nutrient burn, I flushed with PH water and waited until the new growth was all and only green. Only tips burned. I feel like my clone looks bad, others say otherwise. I think I’m just setting too high of a standard for my first time. I fully expect to fail, however wanna know why and what I’m doing wrong to further my growing abilities.

First time using coco coir first grow first hydroponic setup
First time using coco coir first grow first hydroponic setup 2
First time using coco coir first grow first hydroponic setup 3
First time using coco coir first grow first hydroponic setup 4
First time using coco coir first grow first hydroponic setup 5
First time using coco coir first grow first hydroponic setup 6
First time using coco coir first grow first hydroponic setup 7
First time using coco coir first grow first hydroponic setup 8
Anthem

Anthem

First 3 pictures are of my seeded clones (2 cherynobl one unknown) and last handful of pictures with the more bushy plant is my clone I got from a friend (unknown genetics). I have northern light auto flowers that just pushed through the soil today! Will keep updating as I go along. So far so good, except the clone experienced nutrient burn and is just outright being a weird plant to grow. Any tips, advice on her will gladly help. I don’t overwater, I feed PH balanced water with 2ml of General Hydroponics Flora series, then some cal mag plus. Once I noticed nutrient burn, I flushed with PH water and waited until the new growth was all and only green. Only tips burned. I feel like my clone looks bad, others say otherwise. I think I’m just setting too high of a standard for my first time. I fully expect to fail, however wanna know why and what I’m doing wrong to further my growing abilities.
Where is the Hydro set up?

Latest posts

Top Bottom