First Time With Auto Flowering.

• Thread starter The Big Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Big Man

The Big Man

I never knew the fine details of auto flowering but I decided to try them. these seeds were also feminized. Anyway, I must start with saying I always grow from clones of normal seeds. LOL
So I started with the autos. The plant looks really nice so I decided to take some cuttings (Don't forget this auto thing is new to me) After about two weeks, the cuttings start to bud. WTF? This thing is about an inch and a half tall and budding. Then the light went off in my head. The cutting is the same age as the plant it was cut from. The thing looks like a bonsai
No more auto flowering for me. I like normal seeds. Seed banks, stop the madness. Leave shit alone.

Hydro head

Hydro head

Easy done when autos are new to you, not done them many times, first time I did them I changed my light to 12/12 when they started flowing, soon realised my mistake and went back on 20/4, they stretched a bit but still managed about 5oz a plant, you can get nice crops from them but the extra money spent on lights being on more etc and grow time I find photos are better, now and then I put an auto in my mother room, something different to what I'm doing in my nft set up, more a mess about than serious grow.

fatawa

fatawa

I never knew the fine details of auto flowering but I decided to try them. these seeds were also feminized. Anyway, I must start with saying I always grow from clones of normal seeds. LOL
So I started with the autos. The plant looks really nice so I decided to take some cuttings (Don't forget this auto thing is new to me) After about two weeks, the cuttings start to bud. WTF? This thing is about an inch and a half tall and budding. Then the light went off in my head. The cutting is the same age as the plant it was cut from. The thing looks like a bonsai
No more auto flowering for me. I like normal seeds. Seed banks, stop the madness. Leave shit alone.
yup.pre programmd w/rudials gene.u hav x-amount of days from germing

Dunge

Dunge

Auto flowers have their place.
Here in Alaska, if you want an outdoor plant to survive till ripe, autos or light dep are your choices.
I have purchased seeds that were not a stable line and got huge and undesirable variations.
Have also purchased some very uniform lines.
I'm three years into an effort to chase down my own line.
Presently have seven f3 seed lines for summer 2018.

The Big Man

The Big Man

I am old school. I use advanced nutrients. They give me a lot of control in growth and yield.
20170921 165141

Latest posts

Top Bottom