First time with the greenhouse

• Thread starter crackers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crackers

crackers

So I just finished with my Humboldt light dep greenhouse and I’ve got a few questions about flowering with it late in the year without lights. Couldn’t get lights yet but I have a few gals that have been in veg for 8 weeks and was thinking about tossing them inside the greenhouse for flowering anybody have any experience with this?

Anthem

Anthem

So I just finished with my Humboldt light dep greenhouse and I’ve got a few questions about flowering with it late in the year without lights. Couldn’t get lights yet but I have a few gals that have been in veg for 8 weeks and was thinking about tossing them inside the greenhouse for flowering anybody have any experience with this?
It is really late in the year to attempt. Have done it twice. First time I started flower in November and ran thru January. PM was a problem that run. Second time I tried a late run it was started in October and ran thru mid December. Stuff turned out really nice, but I was running supplemental lighting. Both late attempts ended with low yields. TBH I would not recommend doing it, you will see maybe somewhere around 25 percent of normal yield with supplemental lightning and you will need a heater and dehumidifier during those month. If I was going to do a light dep greenhouse set up again I would only consider 2 runs a year March-June and August to November, this is based on So Cal. All of this would be a mute point if I have a professional greenhouse with full environmental controls and lighting.

davidfincher

davidfincher

A greenhouse is suitable for growing vegetables in a number of ways:
  1. Starting off hardy vegetable plants earlier than outdoors.
  2. Getting earlier harvests of tender plants such as French beans.
  3. Growing tender crops such as aubergines, cucumbers, peppers and chillies and tomatoes through the summer months.
cinema hd not working

jammy11

jammy11

Can we grow cilantro, mint, tomatoes, chilies with the green house?

Top Bottom