First Timer -- Grab Bag of Genetics!

• Thread starter b.ver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

b.ver

Hey THCF!

Long time lurker who is done doing his homework and finally taking the plunge. Right now I've got a 4-lamp T5 rail waiting for my seeds to crack and plans to put them under 400W HPS and 400W CMH when they're ready for the switch (also partially a fiscal decision, heh.) I'll be filling out my vegging set-up as well; not stoked about having just the T5s right now but they'll get the job done for the first leg!

Everything is closeted for now but there's a 4'x4' jardin, Filter an inline on the way!

My buddy gifted me a sack of a bunch of seeds he has collected from breeder's packs, bags, and friends' seed crops or personal seed stashes. NOTHING WAS LABELED! (I don't know why this excites me, haha) Included were:

Shire (these are herm'd seeds that came from his friend's crop,apparently a Montana specific cutting of SSSDH), NYCD, Dutch Passion's Blueberry, supposedly some pre-98 Bubba, some old (1999) Afghan and Cindy seeds, Donkey Dick, and "some kind of Kush."

I will disclaim that I don't have pieces of or whole breeders' packs for any of these. I have smoked the end results of many of these on the list from the individuals he received the beans from, though. Crossing my fingers they're what they say they are because it's a hell of a selection!

In addition, I've got some Chocolate Rain (E$k0bar) and Gryphon (Motarebel) on the way via Sanniesshop, who are GREAT! Had an issue with the first ship but sannie was very receptive and immediately offered to reship once an inordinate amount of time had passed.

So I have the four LEAST viable looking seeds in peat plugs right now under the T5s for the sake of seeing what will happen. I'm trying to stay organic and I've currently got this amalgamation of amendments/soil to play with:

FFOF, Light Warrior, big 'ol sack of perlite, Wiggle Worm, FF's liquid feeds line (Grow Big/Planting/Tiger Bloom), still need to go get my dolomite lime and I am looking for pointers on what else to throw in the mix while I"m waiting on the seedlings.

So here is day 1 and I can't even put into words how exciting all of this is; cannabis changed my life a few years ago and I quickly became the encyclopedia among my friends because I just can't learn enough about this incredible plant!

Thanks and be gentle!

Top Bottom