First timer - help needed

• Thread starter curryguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
curryguy

curryguy

Hello all!

This is my first grow so am totally noobie.
I have tried to do research about all aspects to learn as much as possible.

First before the problem itself my stack is as follow:

* Tent: Gorilla Shorty 4'x4'
* Lights: Mars Hydro TSL 2000 (2x300w)
* Exhaust ventilation: UFO THERMO (400 m3/h / 235 cfm)
* Fresh air: VENTS QUIETLINE (200 m3/h / 117 cfm)
* Carbon Filter: PRIMA KLIMA (480 m3 / 282 cfm)
* Air movement: 2x 15cm/6" Fans
* Hydrosystem: Wilma 8 wide drip irrigation

I started 15 day ago the germination of Fast Buds Pineapple Experess auto seeds.
The seedling has been in Wilma with very lean nuts for 6 days.

The lights are at 76cm / 30" and very dimmed to 50% until yesterday.

Some of the seedling are looking totally healthy but one has weird yellow spots on the leafs. The sports has stayed the same and has not increased or multiplied.

Could you help me finding out what it is? Nut burn?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Vnpgciywjpeg
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
First of Gday welcome to the farm good to see you have done a little leg work I think the plant has just gotten use to being alive maybe your lights are to close 24”to 36” off the canopy by the way the leaf has curled it saying to much light .

curryguy

curryguy

First of Gday welcome to the farm good to see you have done a little leg work I think the plant has just gotten use to being alive maybe your lights are to close 24”to 36” off the canopy by the way the leaf has curled it saying to much light .

Thank you for the help! I raised the lights to 90cm/35" and will look if the curling stops, if it continues I will dimm the lights to 75%.

teejacks

teejacks

i had a similar issue starting some seedlings a while ago. turned out to be the high humidity. new growth looks like its pulling through. good job!

curryguy

curryguy

i had a similar issue starting some seedlings a while ago. turned out to be the high humidity. new growth looks like its pulling through. good job!
Thank you for you contribution.
This is much more stressful than I thought 🤣

teejacks

teejacks

looks like you're off to a great start by first researching before you jump into something 👍 should be clear sailing with the autos once you've dialed in the strains needs

Top Bottom