First Timer Just Looking For Some Help!!!

• Thread starter Willy ThaKiD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Willy ThaKiD

Okay, first i want to say that it feels good to know that i may have some help after all, so in advance, thank you all for your help! To get started, this is my first time gardening, i currently have 4 plants(soil)(hindu kush, blueberry, xj-13 and ice. Note that these are just clones that i picked up from a local dispensary so not sure if they really are what they said, but after doing little research they seem legit.)anyway, they are all in about a 5 foot x 5 foot, panda filmed inclosure, and i am using netting to spread the branches due to a height level problem in the room(about5'3"), so far stuff seems to be going okay, ???#1...but i am seeing some of the leaves on each plant are showing tie die type effect(majority of leaf healthy green, around edges in areas have dry,deadbrown, to yellow,then to the green)???. I am using the General Hydro Flora series starter pack() and following the drain to waste directions and cutting them by atleast half, i have also ph tested the feed after the nutes mixed and reads between 6.4-6.6, i have also been doing straight water every other feed since i started to notice the leaves doing the weird thing. Moving on to the next... I am currently in the 28th day of flower, so how ever many weeks into flower, I am concerned about what i should be using as additives,,,, Of course, just like any other id like the best outcome possible, so im asking for advice on what to use as an extra in flower to get big, shiny, smelly, tasty buds!! I have a product right now that i picked up called KoolBloom Dry Mix (2-45-28) / i have not started to use it just yet as it says to wait until a certain time into flower, so, i need to know if this is what im going to want to use or not, and what else i should use, (extra additives during flower), to get the BEST!!! i know there are several opinions out there, and thats why i am here, I am open to them all!! thanks again for the help!!!CHEERS!!!
If i left anything out that may be helpful to you to help determine my situation/s please feel free to ask!! ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Sounds like your soil got a lil to hot (nutrient rich). Also sounds like you have that under control. When I work in soil I usually do a Feed, feed, water to keep the soil from building up salts. Never used KoolBloom, but I know lots of people swear by it. As far as getting the best possible buds, I am of the mind that genetics play more of a role in that than nutrients. Make sure your environment is dialed in, and then you can start playing with different nute combos.

W

Willy ThaKiD

Sounds like your soil got a lil to hot (nutrient rich). Also sounds like you have that under control. When I work in soil I usually do a Feed, feed, water to keep the soil from building up salts. Never used KoolBloom, but I know lots of people swear by it. As far as getting the best possible buds, I am of the mind that genetics play more of a role in that than nutrients. Make sure your environment is dialed in, and then you can start playing with different nute combos.

Thanks Celtic, I appreciate u takin the time. and ill keep in mind of the genetics roll, iv been told bending and netting out can create natural enzhymes that can be the best for the plant. ill see when its all said and done. ill deffinitley keep you posted on how it all goes or if any questions may arise. Thanks again Celtic

Bannacis

Bannacis

One note on the best possible outcome of your buds, Yes strain is key, but also your nutes are just as important.
As in Good in good out...bad in....Bad out, so if you got cheap or synthetic nutes you end results will be what you ask for.
Remember this:
keep it simple...
Less is more...
when in doubt...FLUSH!
Tap water has chlorine/chloramine in it...bad for any organics...
Get some grow books... Barnes and noble has bunch in garden section.
And of course do what your doing on this site...Ask your questions... and give as much info on your grow setup so peeps can have something to work with. Size of room, where its at indoor/out (attic, basement..?), lights: size? how many? type? how close to girls? temps? humidity? medium? pot size? type of medium? a/c cooled or air circ? fresh air or co2? water? tap(not best) RO, well, rain? nutrients?
I know its a list, but it helps the forum to be able to help you. and any pics would help for visual assistance.

Top Bottom