First Timer Looking For Suggetstions On A Toro Rig For Concentrates..

• Thread starter dieseldawg2480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Im in the market for purchasing a concentrate rig. I don't know much as far as what options are the best. Looking for mid to high end rig. which titanium piece to add to it and so on.. Just wondering if some fellow tokers with experience could point me in the right direction.. Not sure if its against forum rules to recommend where to purchase all the need items? feel free to pm me. please only tried and true recommended advice

thanks ahead of time for all advice...

Muckman420

Muckman420

Don't know where you are but in the desert, I drive either to Venice for prices or Hollywood for art. Shop online do research if you do make sure they are reputable. I always love a beach trip so if Venice is an option go there it won't dissapoint.

In Oregon depending on where you are, trader toms in green. If you have the dough get a hold of Jason Lee aka Glasterbate he does some of the best one of a kinds if you can get him available. Last I saw him was in Portland.

But since you are here asking us you might need more "help" if your in a non med state that sucks and I'm sorry, wish I could hep

Top Bottom