First timer: making rookie mistakes- HELP

• Thread starter Sammmi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sammmi

Sammmi

Hello everybody! First time grower here and just trying my best. I’m noticing some issues with my plants and honestly the information is so varied that I’m confusing myself- any help would be appreciated.

Temp is kept at 74 F

A small fan is running for airflow as well as a small humidifier

plants are lime green and becoming more yellow- some curling and turning brown at the edges

very elongated

some stem sections are turning red

I know my soil is a little too alkaline: how should I fix this?

First timer making rookie mistakes  help
First timer making rookie mistakes  help 2
TomTom420

TomTom420

Hey new grower here but I think your soil looks like it needs better drainage...around 30 percent perlite should help😎

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Move your lights up (or dim them back)...these young girls do not need that amount of light 👍 ...and don't over water them

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Don't know what mix your using but no pearlite they may be nitro starved. Also if you could get temp up to 78 or 79 that also may help.

ELGenerali

ELGenerali

I was having very similar issues on my first grow, and it turns out it was my soil. I switched to Root Organics Lush and now my little babies are happy.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Hello everybody! First time grower here and just trying my best. I’m noticing some issues with my plants and honestly the information is so varied that I’m confusing myself- any help would be appreciated.

Temp is kept at 74 F

A small fan is running for airflow as well as a small humidifier

plants are lime green and becoming more yellow- some curling and turning brown at the edges

very elongated

some stem sections are turning red

I know my soil is a little too alkaline: how should I fix this?
Get ride of dirt I say it's the easiest way to fix things. Like I tell my friends go organic it's easier

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

Why have you trimmed it all up.. Dont even look two weeks old.

Get with it lol

Top Bottom