first timer, need help sexing plant

• Thread starter tjay1113
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tjay1113

tjay1113

First timer
I was sire that this plant was female, now not so much.
Can anyone help

First timer need help sexing plant
First timer need help sexing plant 2
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
you have to live in a legal place, i checked. they wont do it if it is not legal... or at least that is what they told me

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Where and how do you get them tested. How long before results?

Off the website, you basically prepay for a bunch of the small envelopes and send them your leaf cutting, takes about 5 to 7 days to get emailed results

They do genetics and potency testing and not just cannabis, they test a wide variety of vegetation for a probably wider variety of things.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Off the website, you basically prepay for a bunch of the small envelopes and send them your leaf cutting, takes about 5 to 7 days to get emailed results

They do genetics and potency testing and not just cannabis, they test a wide variety of vegetation for a probably wider variety of things.

link?

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

site?

did you have to have a mj card?
I don't have a card anymore since it's been "legalized" here, it was medicinal only at first but I can grow my six plants and possess up to an oz, so no need for the medical card anymore.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
$15? so if a fem seed is $15 less than a reg seed then not worth it for me, i just want enough and variety. but that would be great if you were breeding or it was your business!

Top Bottom