First Timer Need Some Help Setting Up Veg. If Your Gonna Say Rdwc Is To Hard Keep Scrolling.

• Thread starter Pedro69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pedro69

Pedro69

Designing a perpetual grow. So far I have 2 flower rooms 6 site 5 gallon each. Running different strains at different times. I'm struggling with my veg. I have these big net pots with the snap on lids I want to use through veg so I can just pull up move to flower. Just wondering if my veg will be OK in totes this way or if my roots will get tangled or alternatives to the lids as there huge and I'm not sure if they will suffice. I will be veging under either a t5s or 600 watt mh not sure which to use. I hope this makes sense as I'm sick as fack. If your gonna say do an ebb an flow way easier or get some dirt under my belt first kick rocks this is what I'm doing.

embaks

embaks

Read some of the hydro post.they explain pretty much everything

Pedro69

Pedro69

Read some of the hydro post.they explain pretty much everything
Yeah I've been trying most get lost in other bullshit. Lose track or guys will talk them into building ebb an flows. Been looking all day. I'm just trying to avoid building another 6 site rdwc if I can squeeze 3 lids on a strong box I will just build a2 tote veg. Easier to transport I just don't want to have to fuck with roots tangled and want it to be an easy switch to flower

Pedro69

Pedro69

I just wanna pick up my veg throw it in my flower. Was contemplating an
Aeroponic veg then just pulling them to flower save tangles but I don't know enough to know if that's dumb lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Use some heavy gauge wire to sit on the tote and yes if roots get tangled just tease them out or prune them off its no big deal it's not rocket sicence plastic lids I think will be to flimsy. Just my 2 cents hope the no fucking help helps out Cobba .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Probably couldn't even grow basil right.
Big tip in growing basil is don't let it get the flower on it keep tipping it off the pollen in the flower when it drops on the leaf turns it black spots on it keep picking the flower off and you will have the best basil in your garden .

Pedro69

Pedro69

Use some heavy gauge wire to sit on the tote and yes if roots get tangled just tease them out or prune them off its no big deal it's not rocket sicence plastic lids I think will be to flimsy. Just my 2 cents hope the no fucking help helps out Cobba .
Straight up man getting a straight answer off this site is like trying to fuck your buddies sister. Fed up with all the lurk and Jerks. Was just trying to use a 6 inch bucket lid for my veg tote. Wanted to know if anyone had any experience with it. Not trying to rip on you man just got in a fight with my electrician cause he doesn't wanna support marijuana legal or not. Fuckn almost hulk smashed him through the window. Even after I told him hey the only reason your here is cause I have a baby and I'm not trying to burn down my house. He said I don't care, I said well wtf are I you standing around here for then get the fuck out of my house before I fuckn headbutt you. He just politely grabbed his shit and left. But I think I might be taking some of that frustration out on here I apologize. Now give me a straight answer before I headbutt everyone lol

Pedro69

Pedro69

Big tip in growing basil is don't let it get the flower on it keep tipping it off the pollen in the flower when it drops on the leaf turns it black spots on it keep picking the flower off and you will have the best basil in your garden .
Mental note 1 headbutt = one drop.

Pedro69

Pedro69

I'm just fuckn around. Still looking for an answer, I know what you guys are thinking dint be so fuckn lazy look through the journals or dwc there's nothing man. Every post starts then goes off into left field about nutes or how long they been growing for. If there is one I can't find it. Hence why I'm asking

Latest posts

Top Bottom